Sunday, 2 July 2017

SORRY I HAVE BEEN MISSING AGAIN,!!!



















Sorry I have been missing for weeks, things have been very busy here plus we went away on holiday and just back.    Thank you for looking in to my very simple blog.  I do appreciate you doing so. 
Google is still giving me problems and I can't always get in to other blogs and if I do I am lucky to comment on one or two only.  

Today is a card for my niece.  This young lady is not a fashion follower or into handbags and shoes either so it made it difficult to do her card. I went for a very simple design using SW butterfly dies, and the SW spotty EF.  Hannah does like pale colours so I played safe.  

As I said I have been busy. Lots of teachers gift baskets as that our Scottish schools broken up for summer holidays.  Baby gifts have been required to be made also.   Then it was our holiday to Canada that we are just recovering from.  We did over 3 thousand miles. This was to be our last trip as it is just to much. I think the 5 hours sat at Toronto airport just was a step to much on our way home.     




Lots of these kind of things now just memories.
Well that's it for now.  I hope to get time to do things that I can post.

Thank you again for calling in. 
Hazel xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,
    lovely to see you back posting.
    Your card is so pretty and those butterflies are extremely pretty too.
    Brill photos of your hoiday.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hazel
    Lovely to see you back with a post.
    This is a beautiful card you have made, some teenagers can be so difficult to make a card for well done.
    I never get tired if seeing your holiday pictures especially the bears!
    With love
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, snap!! I've just come back from my hols. Lovely simple card....butterflies always a welcome sight. Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hazel,
    Good to have you back blogging !! Lovely card - lovely soft colours too.
    The photos are great . You really saw some great sights on this latest trip but I'm with you on Long Haul Flights - very tiring!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see you back Hazel, I love the card very suitable also the words are so true on the plaque. Glad you had a good holiday and enjoy your day with your sister.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card for your niece Hazel. I bet she loved it. Lovely photos from your holiday in Canada. Five hours wait at the airport must have been tiring! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete