Wednesday, 5 July 2017

SILVER WEDDING CARD





Thank you for all your comments on my little plaque. I just loved the quote.  This was bought from a little store miles from any where. Nearest town was Prince George. That wasn't  near really. The lady and her husband ran the gift shop, store, cafe.  They had a few of these plaques with great quotes on them but I couldn't be cheeky and ask if I could photo them, I felt that would have been rude.  The husband did wood craving and she made the fudge ( which was to die for).

Today's card was made for a friends anniversay. A very simple card. I used memory box dies cut from silver card stock, also used on the layers,   Spotty EF.  The white card is Anna Marie. As I said very simple.

Again thank you for calling in.

Hazel xxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Hazel. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel,
    what a very lovely card and your design is perfect for such an occasion.
    Congrats to the Happy Couple.
    oooooooooooooo! Fudge I just love fudge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely and very stylish card for your friends' anniversary Hazel. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Hazel, just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so elegant looking Hazel I am sure your friend will love it.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hazel,
    Your clean and simple cards always stand out, believe me they do. This is beautiful.
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops almost missed this one Hazel so stylish and beautiful!
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete