Monday, 3 July 2017

I THINK THIS IS SO TRUE.





Good morning thank you for calling in. Also thank you for the lovely comments left.
I found this little  plaque  on our travels in Canada and thought it was so true for those of us that have worked hard until we retired.  To often work has taken over our lives for so long we don't adjust to retirement that easily.

That's all for today. I am off out to meet up with big sister Patricia.

Enjoy your day, if you are retired remember to enjoy yourself.

Hazel x

9 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment Hazel. Enjoy your week. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hazel so very true indeed.
    Thank you for sharing this lovely sentiment.
    Enjoy your catch up with Patricia, have fun!
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, what a true saying, so glad you enjoyed you holiday, the card yesterday was lovely.
    Take care, Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hazel,
    Lovely to see you post again and love the plaque. Yesterday's card and photos were superb, especially the one of you in the dark brown fur coat ha ha!!!!
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, a lovely sentiment, but I daren't show my hubby, as since he's retired he has been working harder !! At least it's indoor lol !! Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sentiment, I am going to write that down.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to remember that one Hazel and tell my Hubby...often. I am not sure I will ever persuade him to wind down!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How true is that statement Hazel and men find retirement
    harder than women I find.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel,
    what a wonderful plaque, and that statement is so true isn't it.
    Time just seems to fly every day now where as when I worked the day seemed so much longer.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete