Sunday, 30 April 2017

LADIES GIFT IDEA










Good morning. Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I was rather tried and things weren't going right. Google has me signing in every time plus other problems posting.  I could have taken my I pad and thrown it out the window.
Thank you for all your kind comments that you left.  I hope my gift baskets give you ideas.  Today basket is one I get asked to do a few times.  This was one of four I made to give to ladies that had help at a conference. To show  appreciation for the long hours and hard work they had put in.

Basket.
Small hand towel.
Face cloth.
2 face masks.
2 small bottles of wine.
Wine glass filled with sweets.

Again the photo of it all wrapped up wasn't good enough to show.  This is one I did before it just gives you the idea of how it's wrapped.


As I said I haven't made many cards of late, I will hopefully get back in to making them again.
Having my blog up and running gives me a reason to start.

Have a good day what ever you are doing.

Hazel xxx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you posting again Hazel. This gift is so beautiful and I can see this one going down a storm for Birthdays, Anniversaries and of course Christmas. Enjoy your Weekend. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to see you are blogging again. The gift boxes are great and am sure will be appreciated.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great ideas Hazel. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect gifts for such an event Hazel, love the idea of adding the face masks too. We were promoted to Grandparents in January and have a beautiful Granddaughter called Mollie Rose, I took inspiration from you and made a nappy cake for her Mummy's Baby Shower, I forgot to take a picture though!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks absolutely wonderful Hazel the contents are so very well thought out, I am sure they will have been received with delight and gratitude.
    With love
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you posting again Hazel, love your beautiful gift boxs.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Hazel,
    You always have such great ideas for the contents of these gifts. I have to admit that I "borrow" some of your ideas, oh all right I copy you ha ha.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel,
    lovely baskets of goodies.
    I bet these were very much appreciated by the recipients.
    You are so very clever with these wonderful pressies, and your wrapping of them.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete