Friday, 28 April 2017

A GOOD GIFT



Good morning.   Thank you for those who took the time to pop in and see what I had posted. I do appreciate your comments.
Yesterday I wanted to let those of you who had been taking an interest in "The Gang of Nine" to see what we looked like. Oh we did have fun.  We are all home safe. Diane had a long day as her flight wasn't till 9.  She went to visit Maureen and brought her up to speed with what we had all got up too.

I have not been making lots of cards.  Beth whom I was nanny to her and her big sister until I retired over a year ago, does Shetland pony racing and won herself a place at Olympia just before christmas. Had to raise £600 for the Bob Champion cancer care fund. I was helping her make cards to sell, plus other things that were sold.  She actually raised over £900.  It was all go from June to December.   I just had to have a break from making, I did a few.   I had my gift baskets still to do.

This basket was a gift for a gentleman.  I did do it up in cellophane it just doesn't photograph very well.  
I hope it gives you an idea what can be done with a basket, a big bottle of wine and 6 little ones

Have a good day. Thank you once again.
Hazel x


5 comments:

  1. This is lovely Hazel, we know it was appreciated too.
    Love Diane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super gift you really do have a wonderful talent Hazel we know this gift was so well received too.
    With love
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gift was much appreciated Hazel, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, glad to see you back and crafting. Great things already, I'll look forward to seeing loads more. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hazel,
    Your instructions on how to gift wrap a basket or gift like this have come in useful over the past couple of years, so thank you.
    I bet a certain someone was delighted with this.
    love xxx

    ReplyDelete