Monday, 4 April 2016

WEDDING CARD







Well I would say good morning, yet that wouldn't be true about the weather we have up here. It's pouring with rain, very dark and totally miserable. 

Thank you for coming in to see what I have up on my blog, nothing exciting, just a wedding card,  using a LOTV image, I still can't get over them  discontinuing their topper pads.  
My friend who asked me to make her cards for her box phoned asking if I would be kind enough to also make a wedding card too!  I have tried to keep it as flat as possible for her posting.  Talking about that my postage bill wasn't bad at all for my package of cards etc.  £3.20 first class. 

For this card I again used my all time favour spellbinder embossing folder, LOTV image, and some lace from my stash.  

Nothing much happening here, I am still having trouble with Google keep signing me out and yesterday it was saying my password was wrong so I have decided to leave it for a few days and will try signing in again, I am not stressing myself over not bring able to sign in to google.  
Take care and I hope your weather is better than ours. 

Hazel xxx

16 comments:

  1. Stunning card Hazel. Just beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hazel. I am sure your friend will like it. I had the same trouble with Google a while ago and then it didn't like my password. Seems ok at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel,

    Gorgeous wedding card. Hope you get sorted with Google soon

    Love & hUgs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hazel... sorry to hear about the weather. Its gorgeous here in germany. T shirt weather. Love your card ... beautiful texture. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hazel,
    What a beautiful card today. Your friend will love it.
    Weather is terrible here too, I like to keep my friends company!!!
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, Your card is beautiful and I'm sure your friend will love it. That is one of my favourite embossing folders too. It works for so much. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel what a gorgeous card and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Hazel, a beautiful wedding card, this is a lovely image and I've just bought the stamp as I've a wedding card to make soon.
    Love your design and it will be a lovely keepsake for the bride, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel,
    what a great Wedding Card.
    Love the image, and your wonderful design.
    Yes isn't it such a pity about their pads.
    I'm very sure they were very popular.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wedding card Hazel, sure it will be treasured.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nearly missed this one Sis.
    Love what you have done with the image, your design is brilliant.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, beautiful card. I'm with you regarding lots topper pads. I thought they were brilliant and would have bought more if I'd known in time. Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hazel such a beautiful and very elegant card, as you know I too love LOTV art pads but it will I feel be their loss to their profit margin. I am quite sure your friend will be delighted with this one and all the others too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel
    Lovely topper on this super card. The font on the sentiment is fab.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Hazel ! Can't understand LOTV stopped selling their pads, they were so nice to have for making a quick card. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel, I hope you are well and enjoyed your visit to see Kate?
    A lovely wedding card, the LOTV image is just perfect for the occasion.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete