Sunday, 10 April 2016

SPECIAL FRIEND CARD






Good morning.  Thank you for calling in today to see what I have posted.  Also thank you for all your kind comments on my wedding card.

Today's card is another one that I made for my friends box.
I cut two pieces of card using Sue Wilson's Orion die. I did one using the top cutting edge die and the other with the button one to give different effects, Asters flowers and my crafters companion "Special Friend die"  the midfle piece of card is from the "Works 12x12 pad" the flowers and sentiment were cut for the same card.
My friend was very pleased with the cards I spent, I am at the moment making a few more she has now asked me to make.

I am off out for afternoon tea up at Dunkeld Perthshire with my younger daughter and little grandson, this afternnon.  I am hoping the weather stays dry, as the A9 is not the best roads at the best of times.

Have a lovely day what ever you are doing.

Hazel xxx

14 comments:

  1. Hi hazel, beautiful card, enjoy your afternoon tea with your daughter today, hope the weather stays nice for you. Janice xx http://Createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hazel. Have a lovely time this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Hazel, I really should use my dies more often!! Hope afternoon tea is delicious!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hazel, really gorgeous card, lovely dies and a super design.
    Enjoy to afternoon tea, sound good to me.
    Great to see you last week, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hazel,
    What a gorgeous card today. Love the design and the spotty card in the middle. I hope you have a lovely family day.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel
    A delightful card with pretty paper and sentiment die.
    Hope you managed to get to your afternoon tea.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sis,
    Love everything about it.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Hazel, love the die cuts.
    Hope you enjoyed your outing.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a beautiful and elegant card Hazel I love it. So pleased you had a lovely and enjoyable afternoon tea. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card Hazel and the colours are very pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel,
    brilliant design card, and such lovely die used in a fab way.
    Gorgeous flower also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Do like the channel cards. Like the orion die, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mmm Hazel loving how you've worked those dies.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These SWilson dies are always so elegant when you use them on cards. I just don't have the knack to show them off so spectacularly as you do...the lacy-ness of the die cuts are so detailed & feminine and certainly dress up your beautiful cards so richly.Love the card layout design too...that enhances the die cut as well. TFS & Hope all is well with you & your sister. Hugs

    ReplyDelete