Tuesday, 22 March 2016

HELLO






Sorry I have been missing again!  I just don't seem to have enough hours in my days at the moment!  
I am glad to report husband is well on the mend!  He is out in his garden just pottering doing these little jobs that need doing after the winter. 

Today I am showing the card I have made for my friends grand daughter who got engaged on her 21st birthday the other day. It's scary as it doesn't seem that long ago that I got the excited phone call telling me she had been born!   

This is the"  Linkylicious " stamp that I used in the inside., 



I bought this a few weeks ago,  I just love the quote as to me the words are just right. 

My card is very plain ( nothing new there).  

Pearlised card, topped with some card that I found when I had a tidy of my card stock. 

Foliage is cut with a " Mariana" die. 

Thank for all the lovely comments on my " Double Trouble" card and nappy cake.  

It was loved, and very much appreciated.  

That's it for today. 

Hazel 

xxx 

13 comments:

  1. Hello Sis, love your plain but very effective card. Says all it needs to say for the occasion. I love the verse, perfect, not "mushy"
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, this is just so elegant and gorgeous. I love it and the verse is perfect.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, a beautiful, elegant card, the colours are lovely and that verse is just perfect for the occasion, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Hazel, a lovely colour combo & the verse is lovely.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this Hazel and the sentiment is bang on xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card design Hazel, love the colours and sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel how beautiful your card looks yes it is simple but gorgeous and elegant and the sentiment really touches a chord!!
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel, beautiful card and sentiment.....times flies by so fast that sometimes you just have to stop and look at what you've got and appreciate them !!! Janice x
    http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel
    Lovely CAS card. Glad hubby is on the mend.
    Happy Easter.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I am large commenting Hazel. Lovely card as usual Hazel. Love the verse. Might have to get that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hazel a beautiful CAS card for an engagement.
    Hope hubby is feeling much better now?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS card, I hope they liked it and
    the sentence inside is perfect.
    Take care, hugs Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete