Sunday, 6 March 2016

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!







Good morning.  Firstly thank you for all your kind comments on Beth's Mother's Day card.  When I have her this week, she can read them all herself.  She will be over the moon with them and will appreciate every one of them.

Today I am showing you an order that I had for a twin nappy cake and card.  They didn't want "Twins"  written on the card, but instead " Double Trouble"   So me being me kept it very simple, the nappy cake I totally forgot to photograph the contains etc. It wasn't till Tammy had taken it away I remember I hadn't taken any photographs, quick call to Tammy and she got this photograph.
I was busy between cooking Sunday lunch for 6 of us and getting this cake together so Tammy could deliver it and save me a 50 mile round trip tomorrow.    I now realise I should have left it till tomorrow.  Never mind we live and learn!!!

My card is made up using card from a works pad. Great value £4 for 12x12 double sided 220grm card.  The backing card on the feet image is bits from my bit box of Anna Marie card, some of the letters are cut from the same Anna Marie card, and I am not sure which card the large letters are cut from?  I embossed the card with the spellbinders dotty folder.
The cake tin in the centre  contains, bibs, two little guest towel from IKEA , very cheap at 25p each, but are a great size for over the shoulder, or on a changing mat.  Cardigans and socks. Nappies on the out side topped with two muslin nappies and teddies.   It's a long time since I have made a twin cake.
Another order completed.

I do hope it will be liked.

This is it for today, thank you for calling by.

Hazel xxx

17 comments:

  1. Love the card and cake. It must exciting having twins even if it means "DOUBLE TROUBLE" your cakes are really special I would not want yo unwrap them thou.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Enjoy the day.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hazel what wonderful makes. Someone's going to be very happy with that lovely card and gift. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hazel, these are fabulous. Love the double trouble and the baby cake. They really are extra special.
    Maureen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Hazel. Your cakes are always so amazing. I'm sure it will be loved too. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, lovely card & cake.....twins will certainly be double trouble !!!! Janice xx
    Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic cake and the double trouble card is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely brilliant as your Cakes always are. Great card as well.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and cake for the Twins Hazel, really do make gorgeous gifts, these you make.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are lovely Hazel - excellent! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card, Hazel and the cake is fantastic
    take care
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super cute card Hazel and I do think double trouble is probably more appropriate!
    The nappy cake is beautiful and with two I'm sure it will be demolished in no time. Such a thoughtful gift.
    I hope the meal went well too?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous makes Hazel. Sure the nappy cake will be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hazel.

    Just georgeous hazel. They will go down a storm I'm sure!!!
    Where did u get the picture of the babies feet from tho? I could do with a picture like that handy to have for baby cards.
    Hope ur well xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hazel these are both simply wonderful your card is so lovely and the basket well a work of art you are so clever. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel
    Oh your card did make me smile with the double trouble lol!
    Love the effect of cutting the letters out of patterned paper.
    Cute nappy cake. My manager makes them too and we had pink and blue ones in our window display for Mothers Day.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sure it will be liked I must try making a Nappy Cake I've just had to order one for a work colleague - I was running out of time and it was mighty expensive! I like the "Double Trouble" sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel, oh your card is so cute. Love the tootsie images and the nappy cake is wonderful. What a great idea for someone expecting. Luck it wasn't triple trouble :-) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete