Sunday, 28 February 2016






This card is perfect as that's what I want to say to you all that call in to my blog.  I appreciate your comments.
 Have been missing again for a couple of days, I get a good day with this bug, then a not so good one! I have been taking things easy as I want to get rid of this for once and all.  Thankfully the sun has been out these past few days which helps to lift the  spirits!!!  It's cold which again is good as it might kill off these bugs.  So for anyone who isn't feeling to good here are some ((((( hugs)))))

My card today is one I just made to try out my new die.   The die cuts beautifully and to be honest I don't think you need anything else on the card. The die comes with these tiny little heart dies, oh boy they are so small and so easily lost.    To take the plainness off the card I used the outer edge die off a border die.

I have am liking these word dies, I like clean and simple cards.

That's all for today, thank you for calling

Die by creative expressions.


Hazel xxx

14 comments:

  1. Oh Hazel, this is perfect. The colour of the die cut really makes it pop, and it's so nice and clear. I love it.
    Hope you pick up to full health soon, and hope that Charlie is well.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the simple background really make the diecut stand out. Really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is onw beautiful card Hazel and no mistake and the colours you have used are perfect so crisp and clean looking thank you so much for letting us see, I think this will be going on my wanted list! I do hope your health starts to improve really soon, these bugs seem to get harder to shake off.
    Take care
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant card Sis.
    It's the Die that makes the card, love it.
    Might be a buy for me on Thursday
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hazel, sorry to hear your still not feeling too well. Hope you feel better soon. A lovely simple card, I've bought this die from Phil Martin, such lovely dies. Janice xx
    Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant CAS card Hazel and I love the embossed dotty background for that super die. Hope you are soon back to full health Hazel. Martin and I have both been unwell since Thursday last week, so much so that he didn't actually go out of the house for two days, which is unheard of. The aches have almost gone now but we are both left with nasty coughs. Back to work for both of us tomorrow :0(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear you are still under the weather Hazel. Some of these bugs seem to hang around for ages. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    Your card is very pretty. What a beautiful die and I love that gorgeous pink. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really lovely card - I know what you mean with this bug - if its anything like the one I had - hope you feel better very soon! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Hazel, sorry to hear that you are still poorly, I do hope you pick up soon.
    Your card is so pretty, it's a wonderful die and I love the CAS style, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel, love this beautiful sentiment die, your card looks perfect.
    Sorry you still have this bug effect, glad I have not had it..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hazel.
    Ur card is lovely. I prefer cas look to overly busy.
    Sorry your not so well. Hopefully it will pass soon chick xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you all the way with CAS cards just now. Another lovely new die.
    Hope you are feeling a bit better now?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel
    Lovely card, quite simple but also stunning, hope you feel better soon
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Hazel. Hope you will soon be feeling a lot better.x

    ReplyDelete