Friday, 19 February 2016

OLDIE FRIDAY







Today is oldie Friday over at "snappycraft".   You can put up any craft that you have made in the past!

I made this wedding card with a crafters companion Die'sire die, I can't remember where the paper is from.

I am looking after grandsons today they are on half term.  Mummy is at work, she took two days off, but I told her to work and I would look after the boys, they are no trouble and not hard work.

I am glad to report that husband is well on the mend.  He is back doing his dog walking and doing little things round the house.  Yes he still can't shave and his head is full of the blister scabs but a few more days should see a big difference.   He has been lucky as I know a lot of people suffer for a long time.

Hazel xxx

12 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel,
    yes I remember this gorgeous wedding card.
    It is so pretty, and a wonderful design.
    A very fab choice for your Oldie.
    So glad your hubby is feeling a lot better now.
    Have a very lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, this is gorgeous. I love it, it's so pretty.
    Glad hubby is on the mend, enjoy having the boys today.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card Hazel . I don't have any of those dies but like Patricia , I'm not buying anything! Ha ha!
    Have a lovely day with the boys. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember this one, liked it first time round and still like it.
    Love the papers and the Dies used.
    Glad Charlie is on the mend. Your right it usually takes most people a lot longer to get over Shingles.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Hazel, love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Hazel. Glad Charlie is getting better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening Hazel hope you are well I love this card its colours are gorgeous.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card design Hazel, Glad Charlie is on the mend..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Hazel, I'm visiting via Erika's blog. Your oldie wedding card is lovely. What pretty paper you used too. It sounds as if you had fun today looking after your grandchildren and I hope you hubby continues to improve. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful....a gorgeous colour combo & I love that paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel, thanks for sharing an oldie with me this weekend. I love that heart die, you always have the most lovely dies!
    Great minds think alike I had popped out for vitamins before I got your comment, he seems to have been feeling a lot better since.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Hazel, lovely colours and design.
    Great to hear that Charlie is much better, Kate x

    ReplyDelete