Tuesday, 9 February 2016

LOTV CARD.





This is a card I made for a challenge over at " Cotswold crafters " blog. Just a fun challenge. 

Very simple easy card. Crafters Companion Die'sire die, can't remember which, and I am over in Perth looking after grand son so can't go see.  I stuck it on to pink sparkly card that I got from the works, it doesn't die cut well so using like this will use it up the Die'sire die has the circle out of the centre so I just popped the LOTV image in having die cut it out with a circle die. 
4 pearls just to finish off. I made it as an easel card for a change.  It's now in Tammys box of girly cards for when Andrew gets an invite, granted he has decided no more girly party's.  

Thank you for love you very much appreciated comments.  
As I said I am looking after Andrew while mum goes to work.  Andrew started being unwell on Saturday and at one point they thought he had Scarlett fever, thankfully that's been ruled out, he was swabbed and tested for loads of things yesterday, to see what's the matter with him. He is now full of the cold on top of the sickness, high temp and rash.   As for granny she is feeling better.  
Well one wee boy is needing a cuddle.  

Hazel xxx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful.....love that sweet image & your fabulous die.....they go so well together. Sending get well wishes your way xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Sis, love it
    Such a pity LOTV have discontinued all their beautiful printed images.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel,
    what a brilliant card, and such a very pretty design, and image.
    Love the wonderful pink glittery card behind the die cuts it's so sparkly.
    Oh that poor wee one I do hope he is feeling better soon.
    Granny to the rescue of Mum.
    I have my Granny hat on next week for half term.
    So glad your feeling better.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hazel I hope Andrew is better soon. Bless him, you do worry about them though.
    I agree with your comments about Call the midwife, I have been telling the tv all series that it's the drugs!! It doesn't listen. ;)

    A beautiful card, you always use the most beautiful dies, I haven't seen these but then I've been more interested in yarn shopping of late, something I never thought would happen.
    The die just frames the LOTV image beautifully, love it.

    Take care and I hope the hugs speed up Andrews recovery.

    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hazel,
    Lovely card, it's so effective. It's such a shame LOTV have discontinued their art pads.
    You and Andrew should cuddle each other, I bet it will do you the world of good. Get well soon to both of you.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Andrew, I hope he gets better soon and I'm sure having Gran there will help lots.
    A really pretty card Hazel, a lovely die and as always LOTV images are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, really pretty. I hope your grandson soon starts to feel better.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fAbulous card Hazel. Hope the little lad is soon better xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Hazel, look so pretty those die cut and beautiful image.
    Hope your Grandson gets well soon.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Hazel. Hope Andrew feels better soon. Are you going to manage to the craft show in Glasgow next month. Jan and I are going on the Saturday. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a lovely card - hope the wee boy is better soon! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Hazel. Thank you for sharing it. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really lovely card Hazel! The LOTV images are lovely!
    Hope Andrew feels better tomorrow and Grandad too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super card Hazel absolutely wonderful especially for a girl. I love LOTV images such a pity they have stopped producing their little art pads. Hope all your patients are soon on the road to recovery. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel
    Very pretty card and lonely image.
    Hope the little un feels better soon and that you don't come down with whatever it is.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous die, and works so well with the adorable image. The die really made such a pretty card with the pink paper peeking through the die cuts too. Well done. Hope the little one is soon feeling tiptop, and you as well. Many hugs & TFS

    ReplyDelete