Monday, 29 February 2016

ANOTHER NEW DIE!







Good afternoon, and thank you for all your lovely comments on my last card.
Today's one is another one of Phil Martins word dies.  This was a gift from daughter Tammy. Of course A few orders will be given to use this die.  This card is again the one I used to see how the die cut and what it would look like on a fairly plainish card.

6x6 prefolded card, some lidl card for the back layer and the die cut, the pearlised piece was from bit box run through with the music folder, just to take the plainness off a bit.  I feel if the hearts hadn't been attached to the die it could be used on many a mans card.  You get a few little heart dies as it is ( pain as they can be lost) you could add these if that's what you want.  Still I know I will use this die a lot.

That's it for today.

Hazel xxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel
    Again quite simple but stunning, must think about getting some of these word dies as they are very effective.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hazel,
    Another lovely clean and simple card, but says it all really. You are lucky to have such a lovely daughter, do you lend her out?
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Hazel. I'm sure you'll get lots of use from it. I know I would, it's lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Hazel, gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely card hazel. very useful new die and great embossing too. hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cards you are making with these new Dies are brilliant.
    The Die does most of the work .... does what it says on the packet!!!
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hazel, looks really elegant.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Hazel. I bought these dies when they came out and everyone lovesthecards using them. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning card Hazel, waiting for my dies to arrive but the Birthday one is out of stock so will have to wait a while longer. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning hazel, another beautiful card, these dies are perfect. Janice xx
    Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hazel I think you'll get a lot of use out of this die too. I love the embossed background too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely card I sort of dismissed these Phill Martin dies but I think they could come in very handy Could the hearts be snipped off, doesn't look like it - which is a real shame

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS I love that EF Would suit a lot of my Salsa friends Where's it from (if you don't mind me asking)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card again Hazel. I wasn't sure about these dies at first but can see they would be very useful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel
    Great card and always satisfying when you know you will get a lot of use from a die.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete