Saturday, 30 January 2016

BIRTHDAY CARD






Firstly thank you for all your lovely comments on my wedding card. I do appreciate them all.

Well I don't know what weather you all woke up to this morning?  We woke up to the white stuff, which is still coming down thick and fast.   Yes it looks lovely, but not when you have it.  It's no more than a few inches at the moment, but if it keeps come down it will be a good thick layer.  So its a stay in doors day for us.

My card to day is me getting cards that are needed, done and ready for posting.  It's a very simple one as the person receiving it doesn't do fussy!!!

It's an 8x8 prefolded card.
Teal card is crafters  companion.
Memory Box 50
Sue Wilson  -   Diagonals - love hearts die.
XCut best wishes.

As I said a simple card.

Have a few other cards to get done for next month,   Plus I have orders for baby baskets, just awaiting to see what is needed.  One is for twins, and the nice thing the couple want a surprise no opening and having a look before the big day.  The other is for a girl, but I don't like making them up to early if it can be helped.

Take care when out as the weather all over isn't great.

Hazel xxx


14 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant card Sis,
    I think I might just use similar for the card I need to make for a 70th birthday. I have the numbers thanks to a sweet friend who cut them for me.
    Off to get busy !!
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very stylish. Perfect for the recipient if they don't like "fussy "- I'm the same.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel,
    what a brilliant card, and I love that fab 50 die cut.
    The teal colour is so wonderful too.
    ooooooo! the white cold stuff not good, but as you say it looks so pretty.
    Just worry about older people living on their own when it snows.
    Hope fully they have family to help.
    Keep Warm.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, beautiful card, lovely dies and your design and colours are beautiful.
    Have a horrible head/sinus infection and not been out, snow and rain here. I think it will be back to bed soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant Hazel, the real colour looks really striking. Take care in the snow...and send some down south please, I would love to see some!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hazel,
    A really lovely card. I love that die too - you actually " made" me buy it! The numerals are lovely and a great size! Just right! Keep warm in the snow . We have had heavy hail showers but that's all.
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, beautiful birthday card, love the design and colours.
    We have had snow and rain mixed, so it hasn`t settled here, but really windy and so cold.
    Hugs pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Hazel very regal, love the number die must look out for those. We have had some rain the East Coast roads were cut here in Tassie not that we have had much down here in Hobart and not on the West coast where they are fighting fires. NSW has been hit badly with the storms.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hazel.
    Smashing card as always
    I just love teal.

    Love n hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really lovely card so elegant and really stylish Hazel, sometimes the simple ones look the best. Stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Hazel,
    Lovely, elegant card. Perfect in every way - just like you!!!
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi hazel, lovely card, suitable for all. Janice xx
    Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd say "elegant" - not sure I'd say Simple! It's beautiful and I love the way you've let the design & colors take the show. It definitely didn't need another thing. It's just a beautiful expression for a very special day, with some lovely dies. TFS - Hope you are keeping warm in the white stuff, and bad weather. And that it eases up for your area soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel
    Less is definitely more on your lovely card.
    The weather certainly hasn't relented especially over poor Scotland.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete