Tuesday, 1 December 2015

CHRISTMAS GIF WRAPPING HAS STARTED









Good evening, sorry it's been a few days since I last posted.  I have been busy getting the things ready for the school Christmas fair.   I am getting there slowly.  Hopefully I will have it all done come Friday.    The thing is I am getting asked to do other things!  Like making up hampers and gift baskets.

The hamper above is one I was asked to make up. I was told what sort of things that was to be put in, thankfully they were OK.  I did add 2 of my 4 wrapoed up after eight holders just a little added extra.  It's not a very good photo of it wrapped the lighting is so poor at the moment.  That's it ready to be picked up.

I know what I as going to let you know!   The basket I used for this hamper came from B&M store you got the wicker basket ( it's light weight) the straw like stuff, cellophane a bow and a tag.  Really everything that you need.  I packed mine up underneath with tissue and of course put my own ribbon on it.   You got all that for £4.99 now I think that's a good price as I have paid  £15 for a basket before now, and at £4.99 it makes the gift hamper that bit cheaper, or you can put the £10 in to other goodies.

The other thing I have been up to is a paper wrapping for a £1 box of maltessers which I found on you tube. I will try and photograph them and put them up, it just transforms that little box of chocolates into a gift.


Thank you for all you kind comments on my little makes.  I just hope they sell.
Stay safe and warm.
Hazel xxx



14 comments:

  1. Hazel,
    As usual your creativity blows my mind. This is gorgeous and the person who ordered it is sure to be delighted.
    The Christmas Fair will be a hit, all the things you have devised and made. I'm looking forward to the Malteser tutorial. You are like my own little design instructor ha ha.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant hamper - and thanks for the basket tip too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely hampers hazel, beautifully wrapped, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel you have a very creative flair and thanks for sharing your ideas with us.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how gorgeous is that hamper Hazel!. they will be over the moon with it.
    Great to know about the baskets, great price.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Hazel you are always so busy your hampers ar wonderfulI. Love them.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Sis, that looks fantastic, absolutely amazing.
    I loved the basket (empty) when you showed it to me.
    Must get to B&M for some of those.
    Have a good day.

    PS. Found the Tutorial for the Box for Malteesers .... It's brilliant, as you said makes that little box of sweets into a great little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hamper looks fantastic. Can't wait to see the wrapped Maltesers-sounds interesting!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel, that hamper looks gorgeous! What a great price for the hamper! As you say it makes the gift either a bit less costly or the extra money can go on the hamper goodies! Looking forward to seeing the Maltesers!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hazel
    Your hamper looks great.

    We used to do this in store. Me and Wendy the other store visual girl used to do it.
    Companies would want them made up. I used to love it. Then tge company changed it to create your own and do it at home as it was taking staff off the floor. Shame really as we lost sales on it as folk didn't want to do it themselves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel, the price for these hampers are very good. Good luck with the fair. I'm busy getting ready for craft fair also on Friday. Let's hope we both do well. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sure all your makes will sell Hazel no problems.
    I always love your hampers and that basket sounds like a bargain. It is so much nicer to spend the extra on gifts instead.

    I hope all goes well on Friday, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those Hazel. You are so clever. Sure the recipient will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did you know you can shorten your urls with Shortest and receive $$$$ for every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete