Wednesday, 18 November 2015

POSITIVE THOUGHTS




Good afternoon.  Well the sun is out but for how long you guess is as good as mine?
Thank you for calling in and also, thank you for all your lovely comments on my card. They are all appreciated.
Today's card is made for a friend how has just started her chemo. I just wanted to send her positive thoughts.


Heartfelt aster die cut into layers of tissue paper, leaves are from my box.   Sue Wilsons   Diagonal Heart die and a Sue Wilson bow.  Very simple card.

That's all for today, I am over in Perth puppy sitting, well he not so much a puppy, puppy but 17 months old, daughter and husband have rescued him only last week, but he stayed at the kennels while they were away, now he is very anxious as in two weeks he has lost his owner and his brother. He and his brother had to be rehomed due to illness of the owner,  so a lot of upset.  He was in a cage yesterday but oh boy the cage hasn't come off to good. Plus puppy in a complete state.  So granny came and sat with him while Tammy did what she needed to do.  

Hope you are all safe and not been flooded?

xxx 








14 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Hazel, enjoy the sun. Blowing a Gale here!!! Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Sis, that is one really pretty card, I love it.
    Hope the dog settles down soon, poor wee thing.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hazel,
    Hope the puppy is behaving! You could have chosen a drier day but never mind!
    Your card is beautiful . The aster die is lovely .
    Keep warm.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so pretty. The weather here is horrendous & the forecast is for it to stay that way until tomorrow.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I'm sure your friend will certainly appreciate your kind and positive thoughts, after all you know what she is going through.

    I do hope the puppy settles in well, as I'm sure he is loved already in his new home, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hazel,
    Oh the poor little puppy. I hope you've had a good day with him.
    Your card is sooo pretty. It would lift anyone's spirits. I hope your friend responds well to the chemo.
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card Hazel and I am sure your friend will appreciate it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Hazel, hope your friend responds well to her treatment.
    Poor lamb, hope he settles soon.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel
    Pretty card and a lovely gesture for your friend. Hope that all goes well for her.
    Poor pup. What a shame he and his brother could not be homed together but hopefully he will settle in time.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Hazel and such a good message I do hope the treatment goes well, you are a wonderful inspiration of what happens with positive thoughts.
    I am sure all will be well with the pup when he realises he is in a loving home.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card . Hope sleep, goes well for your friend Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel,
    what a brilliant card.
    Love the fab design of this, and I do so hope all goes well with her chemo.
    My sister's hasn't worked so I am trying to come to terms with the news that she won't be with us after a few months, and she is being so brave about it too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Hazel, great striplet and beautiful flower.
    I hope you enjoyed your doggy sitting. Bless.
    Very wet and windy here tonight but I'm grateful it isn't snowing yet.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi hazel. Sorry I hadn't popped in for a bit. Been busy with stuff.

    I am grateful for my lovely card and chemo is going well now that the first one is over. So thanks again for it along with the positivity sent along with it xx

    ReplyDelete