Tuesday, 22 September 2015

RAFFLE PRIZE





Good morning, and thank you for all your lovely comments on my "Beer Cake" 
Which was loved, Kev as I said is a big child at heart.  So he loved it.

Yesterday I had to make up a Raffle prize.  It's for a fund raiser for " Motovate" which does great work with children who have different level of  motor skills.  Like everything there isn't the funding available, Tammy younger daughter has given a voucher entitling the winner to getting 40 items of ironing done, with a pick up and drop off service included.  So of course mum had to make the voucher holder.

My basket shows that you can make three nice products a bit more special a gift.  My basket is from Home Bargains and are a good buy at now only £1.99, a hand towel, flannel, cellophane wrap and ribbon.


I have been playing with some new very narrow border embossing folders that I bought, from running them through the GC  I decided to see what they would look like just to make very simple cards.


Ok I will need to add little sentiments, but for flat posting I think they don't look to bad.  
They are small 4x6 ins cards, the folders are by " Darice" 


That's all for today, thank you for looking in and seeing what I have been doing, at the moment not a lot, I am still adjusting to not looking after Beth and Anna.   I must admit I am enjoying not clock watching, and dropping them and picking from school.

Take care what ever you are doing.

Hazel xxx


18 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, what lovely little cards, the embossing designs are so pretty, a great buy I would say.
    Lovely basket, makes a super raffle prize and such useful items too.
    I think Tammy's little one's ironing vouchar is just so wonderful, good for her in think it up. Must get in touch, drop you a line soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hazel talk about a little goes a long way your basket looks wonderful, it will surely sell a few raffle tickets when folks see it.
    Your cards look super and will do for lots of occasions, I like to emboss my envelopes along the side or corner and these embossing folders look ideal for doing that.
    Keep on enjoying your new restful days.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful basket, it makes a fabulous raffle prize.
    I love your embossed cards too, they look so elegant.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous basket hazel - you are so clever - and i love your embossed cards too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That basket looks fabulous Hazel and just goes to show what can be done with inexpensive items. Those cards are really lovely, so elegant and will lend themselves to any occasion, perfectly flat for posting too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, a very classic look to your cards. Stunning. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hazel.
    I just love ur wee baskets.
    I love home bargains it's amazing sometimes what they have when ur not really looking xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel,
    A little goes a long way, and you have demonstrated such with your cards. So simple yet very effective.
    The basket too is a delight to see, most people would pack those items in a bag so they are unseen, but don't they just look better in one of your baskets?
    Love 7 hugs Cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All brilliant I love CAS cards and your basket is such a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel
    Terrific basket. Does make a gift look more special.
    What great embossing folders too. That's a lively crisp emboss too.
    Glad you are enjoying your "Hazel Time"
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel, welcome back after your holiday.
    I love your WOW CAS cards, very stylish.
    Your raffle prize is beautiful, as always you make a lovely personalised gift, and wrap is so well.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Hazel,
    I love it all, your cards are very elegant, and the basket is fab.
    Love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel sorry I'm a bit behind. I love your little cards that's a nice embossing folder. I love your basket a lovely prize.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You made a 'routine basket' look very special indeed, with all the magic that you do. It's a prize anybody would be delighted to win. And I love the cards you've done with the border folders. I have some of these and never thought to use them like this. Very elegant in their simplicity, with the scallop edging and the pastel inserts. I love them! TFS & Have a great week. Enjoy your 'free time'. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi again Hazel, I _am_ looking forward to seeing the DD in Fla, but it's a scramble to get ready to go away with short notice! We'll have a good time and of course it's lovely to see DD and the poochies. Hope you have a good week, our Monday started off rainy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your visit & lovely comment. I hope you & Patricia are both doing very well, and enjoying your 'away from the blog' time! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel

    Loving the look of the raffle prize basket .. .. who wouldn't want to win that!!

    Your embossed cards are lovely too. As you say, they will be great for flat posting, which is always a bonus!!

    Sorry for being a stranger here. The weddings have been very busy this year and I am only just catching up with myself.

    I love the look of your September holiday. Beautiful!!

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete