Wednesday, 2 September 2015

ENGAGEMENT CARD






Good evening..  I found who my 60th followers is its Hazel C UK.  She doesn't have a blog, but that doesn't matter as everyone is welcome on here.  Thank you Hazel for clearing that up.

Beth again says " Thank You " for all the comments on her card she made for her cousin.  They left tonight to stay in the hotel for the night as they have a very early flight to France,  in the morning. It will be a long day for them as their flight gets in 4 hours before their train leaves, then they have a bit of a drive.

I had an order for some engagement cards today, so I thought I would show the first one.  I was asked to make them simple, so this is what I did for this one.


5x7 card made with Pearlised card and Navy PMD card.
Marianne  foliage die.



                                       Insert verse is off a small plaque I found in Homebase.

Hopefully I have made it simple enough.

I have to get the others made before the weekend, I am trying to get housework,up to date along with the ironing so that by Monday I can go away with Patricia knowing everything is done.

Hazel xxx



15 comments:

  1. Brilliant, love it, simple and very elegant.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Hazel, such a beautiful and elegant design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, simple but very elegant.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful non fussy card Hazel and I love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I echo the other comments, very elegant and so clean looking.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant Engagement card Hazel, they will love this.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel,
    what a brilliant engagement card.
    I love your fab design of this.
    It is so elegant, and what lovely embossing.
    That sentiment inside is just perfect too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hazel.
    Lovely. Enjoy ur break xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Hazel. Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely card Hazel, great sentiment too, just perfect for an engagement.
    I hope you and Patricia have a super time.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Hazel, love the non fussy ones too
    hugs Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, great card. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Hazel,
    This is beautiful, elegant and sophisticated. I love it - and the verse is superb.
    Love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel, just read about your upcoming trip, so wishing you & Sister a wonderful fun time. This card does not look simple at all...it's just so pretty & elegant. Love the delicate swirling on the embossing and the dimension you've created with shaping the pretty flowers. The color combo is very classy and your recipient will be so pleased with your creativity on this one! TFS & hugs

    ReplyDelete