Tuesday, 1 September 2015

BETHS OTHER WEDDING CARD



Good evening,  I have just noticed I am up to 60 followers, can't work out whom the  latest one is, but who ever you are, you are very welcome.  Beth said to thank everyone of you for your kind comments.   She was so made up this afternoon when reading them.  We managed to unwrap the cousin card so here it is.





Sorry not the best of photos as I had to use my phone and the card was still in the box, I should have taken it out.


It all wrapped up in tulle and tied with organza ribbon.
The photo of the box all tied up didn't photo well at all so we will just miss that out. 

Now we just have to hope and pray that they remember to take it with them. 
Girls still not happy about there dresses, and to be honest I can see why!!! 

Well over at Perth looking after grand sons why mum and dad are away at a concert. So it's home work now and then showers and bed.  


That's all for now.  Didn't have a good day as our Toyota is back in the garage, we are having so much problems with the filters that are now in Diesel cars.  Today all the lights to do with the 4 wheel drive and anti-skid lights came on along with the engine block one. 
It's all to do with them taking things out to sort the filter problem.  Goodness knows what will go wrong next.   The funny thing is that the mechanic (who looked like he was just out of school )asked me if I did much driving in it, well you can imagine what I told him. Seeing how some weeks I did over 250miles.  Do we have to travel hundreds of miles every day now???  Why sell cars that have to do that.  Our Toyota is an urban cruiser, which I pointed out to him means it's designed for town driving too. 

Hazel xxx


16 comments:

  1. I love your embossed wedding card, was this the one Beth made? She has done a cracking job if it is. It is wrapped beautifully too. She must get that talent from yourself!
    I hope you get your car sorted, they can be a pain but we are lost without them.

    Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel what a wonderful wedding card I love the embossing and I like how you have wrapped it up It just adds the finishing touch.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth's card is gorgeous and so beautifully presented, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, I knew it would be nice for what you told me.
    It's not nice its STUNNING, well done Beth.
    Not so good on the car though. Hope you get that all sorted out.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell Beth her card is gorgeous. Glad you were able to see her today. Hope the car gets sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, love your card Beth it is so dainty looking.

    Sorry to read about your car.

    I think I was your 60th follower for the number changed from 59 to 60 this morning when I done it. Never followed anyone before so hope I done it right, I do not have a blog.

    Hugs
    Hazel c UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel welcome to my blog, I am glad that problem is solved. It's a pity you don't have a blog so that I could pop in and see what you do. But it's not a problem. Thank you for your comments on BETHS cards. She has always loved to make things but just lately she has been taking more pride in what she does. She is only 10. I am having to watch my craft stuff even more these days. X

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the welcome. I was surprised to read that Beth is only 10, her work is brilliant - guess she had a good teacher. Can see her going a long way in the paper craft field. Enjoy your day. Hazel c uk

      Delete
  7. Love Beth's card, The presentation is beautiful.
    It's all very tasteful.
    You should be proud of her, she clearly has a good teacher !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beths card is beautiful Hazel, lovely embossing.
    Sorry you are having car problems.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's another beautiful card Beth Your cousin will be thrilled Sorry to hear you've had car troubles They (cars) can be a real pain in the proverbial at times

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel I love this wedding card BETH has made its stunning & so professional for a 10 year old so WELL DONE BETH.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel,
    brilliant card, and I love all that embossing it looks so good on a wedding card I think.
    Beautifully packaged up in that lovely tule.
    It sure is a wonderful embossing folder.
    So sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with your car.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Hazel x Janice http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hazel,
    I can't believe that I didn't leave a message for Beth regarding this card. It's so exquisite and elegant, and it's packaged beautifully.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well Done Beth! A beautiful card, love how you done the embossing.
    Also a lovely way to wrap the card up
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete