Thursday, 13 August 2015

A GREAT MEET UP



No card again but just sharing a couple of photos of our meet up with another blog friend Maureen Killen.   Maureen doesn't have a blog of her own, but I know she comments on a good few of your blogs.   Patricia and I have known Maureen for less than a year, and were to meet up with her a few weeks earlier, but sadly as she was getting ready to leave to get her train she got the most dreaded news we don't won't to hear and that was that her brother had a heart attack, and unfortunately he did not survive.   Yesterday I am sure brought back that terrible Morning.   Patricia and I meet her off her train and it was like just meeting a friend we had known for a very long time, (we have found that with all you lovely ladies we have meet up with in person. ).
We went across to Jenners and sat there chatting and having lunch etc, not all craft talk at all just about everything.  Then we went across Priness street to where there were lovely craft stalls had a good look around and picked up some tips and sucessions for things to make.  As all crafters do at these things.




"Please not " its tips and suggestions not sucessions as printed, can't get my iPad to go back to change it



Checking out the wears


Deep in conversation 



Having fun

You can see Edinburgh was so busy, we did feel it was more like London with the volume of people.

I will share the beautiful gift and card I received from Maureen tomorrow with two more beautiful cards I have received from blog friends in the last few days.  
A great day was had by us all.  

Thank you again for all your lovely comments on my nappy cake they are all appreciated. 
I have since discovered from telling you all I was to do a beer cake for a F1 fan. That it is motor. Bike racing he likes, so a bit of a change of plans, thankfully I had asked the person that order it which driver ther guy liked. To be told a name I did not recognise, no wonder, wrong F1, all sorted bike on order and on its way so I can get on with it. 

xxx

18 comments:

  1. So glad you eventually managed to meet up and have a good day. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photographs! So pleased you had a super day! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edinburgh is always busy Hazel especially at this time of year.
    I'm glad you had a good day, sorry to hear of your friends sad news.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Hazel, yes! it was fantastic day.
    Meeting up with Maureen was brilliant and a great fun day had by all.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely for you both. It looks as if you had a really nice day too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel, It was the best day ever - as my granddaughters would say - all thanks to your and the lovely Patricia. Thank you so much.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great that you finally met up with Maureen and had such a lovely day. Looks like you had good weather too, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got to meet up, sounds like you had a lovely day
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! What a great day you seemed to have Like Maria and I we've only known each other a few months but it really was like meeting an old friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad that you managed to meet up with Maureen at last, you look like you had a fabulous time and just look at all those people!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel, thank you for the pictures you look so happy & I'm so pleased you all had a lovely day
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am pleased you enjoyed your day with Maureen and Patricia, such fabulous photos.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic to see you together, you all look great!
    many hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. See you had a wonderful day Hazel, lovely photos of you all.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a fabulous time you had Hazel - so glad you were able to support maureen with a visit - I know she would have appreciated it. Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel
    So glad that this visit got to happen after the sad events of the last one.
    Nice to put a face to Maureen as she leaves some lovely and funny comments on my blog.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi hazel.
    Sorry I've not popped on for s while. Wasn't sure if u were still blogging.
    Anyways looks like u had s fab time. I hope to meet u sometime if ur near Glasgow way as I'm half hour from there on train x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi hazel.
    Looks like u had s fab time.
    Hope to meet u an Patricia sometime if ur heading Glasgow as I'm half hour away from there on train xx

    ReplyDelete