Wednesday, 29 July 2015

WEDDING DAY CARD




Good morning I thought I would post today the card I made for Gillian and Andrew.  It's their wedding today, everything hopefully will go ok and that the weather will be kind and the sun will shine.    I will post some photos later.
I have have had lovely e-mails from friends and from blog friends wishing them all the best, which I have passed on to the happy couple. thank you every one.




A very simple card, I can't tell the embossing folder as its packed away just now while we have Charlie sister staying with us, as she is sleeping in what is usually my craft room. The sentiment is one that I borrowed the embossing folder from my friend Rita ( RMG designs)  the A&G are from X Cut alphabet die., the die cut on the box is also from X Cut.  Inside I stamped " you can't have enough happiness" all very simple.  

I have missed posting, but life has been very busy, it will be the same for a while, I am hopeing that 
all the unpleasantness that went on has passed, and when life returns to normal I will be able to start 
posting again. 


The happy couple, and she is laughing so things were good last night.


Thank you everyone for the support you showed Patricia and I, we both appreciate it. 


Hazel xxx

13 comments:

  1. Good morning Sis,
    The sun is shining, the sky is blue for our Gillian's special day.
    She will be doing a "happy dance" when she sees the beautiful day.
    I know Gillian & Andrew loved the card and shed tears at the wonderful verse that it contained.
    The card and box are beautiful so classy and elegant.
    She you later
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hazel, the card and box you made for Gillian and Andrew are stunning. The design is so beautiful and elegant.
    I hope you all enjoy this very special day and that the weather is kind to you.
    Take care, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased the weather is behaving for you. It is bitterly cold here in Oxfordshire!!!!! The celebration card and box are lovely! I remember you saying Gillian didn't like too much fuss. You have really nailed a fabulous CAS card because the embossing folders raise it to a new level. Love the script folder! Have a good day! Big hugs Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hazel and the box too...I hope the weather behaved, good to see you posting, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautifully elegant card Hazel. Have a lovely day and I wish them a long and happy life together xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Hazel, your card is beautiful, might be a simole one, but it's very elegant, gorgeous box too.
    I'm pleased the sun is shining and I know it will be a wonderful day for everyone.
    Wishing Gillian and Andrew every happiness ad a long and wonderful life.
    I would have made a card, but since finishing work, I seem to be les organised than I ever was. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fingers crossed for a great dayfor the happy couple hazel...your card is a beauty! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel,
    Congratulations to the happy couple.
    I do so hope the weather is lovely for them.
    I remember my granddaughter's wedding in 2012 it was in the middle of July and it rained cats and dogs all day long.
    Such a pity after years of planning, but we all enjoyed ourselves even though the weather was horrible.
    Great card, and wonderful design.
    The colour scheme is very similar to what my granddaughter had.
    Lovely to see you back posting again, as I have had a email from one of our American blog friends, asking what has happened to you, and your sister.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel first of all what a fab card and co-ordinating box truly gorgeous, they will be well chuffed with them xx glad the weather is better today and hope you are having a wonderful time - can't wait to see the photos xx hope all is settling down now in blog land now!!! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel
    Just catching up and lovely to see your post.
    Your card is beautiful and I hope today has been as beautiful for you all.
    With all good wishes to the happy couple.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel, beautiful elegant wedding card and box.
    good wishes to the happy couple, hope the weather was kind to them.
    Lovely to see a post from you again.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, lovely to hear from you I've missed yours and Patricia's posts.
    I love your wedding card, the embossed card is beautiful and just perfect for the occasion.
    I hope you are enjoying the school holidays too.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel, Beautiful card and box!
    Simply elegant - quite literally! So pleased the day went well and the weather was kind.
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete