Monday, 22 June 2015

TEACHERS GIFT





Calum, ( grandson) teacher is leaving to go travelling for three months. So Tammy decided to give her a fun useful gift.  This is what we decided on.  It all apart from the " Skin So Softly" bottle and the " micro pore " tape. All fitted in to the "Izzy" bag.   The little cards are 4x4 with bits from my bit box to decorate them.   A nice pen that can be kept after everything has gone.

I didn't make the "Izzy" bag and shoes.  Patricia made them.  So I can't take credit. I have another one of the bag and shoe sets to make up, but the bag will just contain cards and a pen, still have to think what can go in the shoes.  A little hand cream and something else like that I think.

Thank you for your comments on my little gift bags, they are so easy to make up. 4x4 cards fit in them by the way.  So would make a simple little gift for someone who still loves to send notlets even.

Off to pack up things from the chest of drawers that I keep the baby things for making up my baskets, every thing has to be stored away so that Charlies sister can have the drawers to use when she comes to stay.
I hope your weather is better than ours, it's very cold and raining here.

Hazel xxx

16 comments:

  1. You have done brilliant with the Shoes & Bag.
    It is amazing what you manage to get in them.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant little Gift ideas Hazel, and can't you pack them well with goodies. I'm sure Calum's teacher will love them, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful gift Hazel and very useful too. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you are brilliant at packing suitcases when you go away!! This is such a lovely gift and Calum's teacher is going to be thrilled to bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift Hazel, so thoughtful....perfect. Rotten weather here too today....cold, wet, windy & it's so dark!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    what a super gift, and that teacher is going to be so pleased with it.
    I think your Grandson is going to be so pleased with his present for her.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super little gift, gorgeous hazel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really lovely gift and one that will be so useful and if this teacher is anything like my daughter she will be delighted with it, she is always pleased to receive a present from any of the children in her class, but if it is useful she loves all the more.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful gift Hazel, beautiful colors and design, the teacher will be so happy to receive this gift.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like an amazing gift Hazel - I need to get my thinking cap on for the girls teachers!!! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel, this is a fabulous gift for Callum's teacher. The bag and shoes are wonderful makes by Patricia and it is amazing everything you manage to put into them. I also like to say that the pendant Beth made is lovely !
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Darhling! Patricia's shoes and the bag are beautiful Still have to have a go at both

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel what a gorgeous gift I'm sure Callum's teacher will love this gift.
    Patricia is so clever with the bags & Shoes.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Hazel,
    How gorgeous a gift is this? I bet Callum's teacher will never have had something so lovely and useful.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fab gift! Callum's teacher is going to be blown away! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great teachers gift Hazel, very original as always. Patricia's bag and shoes are great too.
    Was thinking of you, do you have a M and S near? All our bubble bath, hand soaps and shower gels are drastically reduced just now to make way for new packaging. I did think of you and your boxes. I don't know whether other stores will be the same mind.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete