Thursday, 11 June 2015

OLDIE FRIDAY


Good morning.   Firstly thank you for all your lovely comments you left about my holiday photos.
We had a brilliant time and enjoyed every minute.  But have to say we were both glad to head for home on Tuesday.  Living out of suit cases isn't my idea of fun, we were staying in hotels and moving every other day nearly so you didn't have a chance to unpack.   Back to normality again, and of course it was washing and ironing for me.
Thought I would join in with Erika ( snappycrafts) showing an oldie. It doesn't have to be a card.
I have choosen to show one of my puppy gifts.  Have made a good few of these since I started back in 2009.  Lots of people don't have children but have a puppy so it's a a gift for their new baby!!.,


A box with a small dog blanket round it tied with a lead, inside a towel, toys, treats, poo bags and a brush.    Very simple to put together.

That's it for today, it's back to doing some more ironing for me.  Enjoy your day and the weekend, it's a pity that they are saying it's going to get cooler.  Have say I perfer the temperatures it has been since we got home, we were have it 20-32c at the end of our holiday, which was just a bit to hot for me.

Hazel xxx

12 comments:

  1. Home is where the heart is Hazel, it's nice to get away but nicer to get back home I always think!! Love the puppy welcome gift...really cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, such a great design and nice idea.
    I am pleased you had an enjoyable holiday, I enjoyed looking at your fabulous photos.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this puppy gift - great idea! Glad you had a good time, I don't like living out of suitcases either, we always have that when we visit my USA family as they live so far apart, hugs Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these gifts when you make them for Puppies and Kittens
    Glad to have you back
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Hazel and thank you for joining me today, sharing an oldie.
    I LOVE your puppy gift, you could do a roaring trade with these I'm sure. Another smashing idea and executed perfectly.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea Hazel I have seen them done for horses but never dogs, you really have thought of everything, thank you.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant oldie Hazel - what a lovely idea! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea Hazel, great oldie..
    Great to see you back.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel,
    it might be a oldie but what a fabulous idea to put together for someone's new puppy, very good !
    You must be glad to be back and sleep in your own bed again
    it is great travelling around by car but like you say it is also tiring living out of the suitcase. Hope you feel more rested and enjoying the weekend,
    hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic idea and unique too would never have thought of this but what a perfect gift for someone with a puppy/dog xx love it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Hazel,
    How did I miss this post. What a bl**dy brilliant idea.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Hazel, I don't remember seeing this before, but it is brilliant, love the blanket and perfect gift for a new pup, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete