Thursday, 25 June 2015

MANS GIFT BAG






I thought I would show you that done in dark card and adding just the word "Tools" and making something like a lock etc.  you can turn the cut down gift bag into one for a man.    Tammy needed one for a young man who is helping out at the school, so this is the one I made.   Sorry guess who forgot to take a proper photograph?  This was the one I sent to ask Tammy if it would do! But it lets you see what can be done. 

All the gift bags are made and Tammy collected them earlier, so another project done.  Have had to refuse a good few orders for gifts as of late, I just haven't got the time.  I would just get myself snow under and that's not going to happen this years.   I have said "sorry NO."    What with ?Gillian's wedding and sister in law coming to stay, I have enough to do.  

Off now to get the insert into grand daughters birthday card, she is 9 tomorrow, can't get this one wrong?    Then I will tidy some of the bits in the spare room.

I hope you are all correct and Calum's teacher will like her gift, it so difficult at times to know what to give, that doesn't cost a fortune. Not that one begrudges teachers a gift, it can just become an expense.   

Thank you as always for all your comments I do appreciate every one of them.  I do try and get round to everyone's blog, but sometimes life just takes over or crafting.  

Enjoy your day.

Hazel xxx


22 comments:

  1. This is amazing Hazel, so brilliant, just fabulous for a man.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hazel,
    Your bags are just fantastic and this one is amazing.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous bag Hazel - excellent idea for a man bag - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tool bag Hazel, great idea for a man's pressy and you always do them so well.
    I am the same at this time of the year I have a lot of card orders come in this week for the next couple of weeks, always the same. I want to be making my own teacher gifts and presents too. I need to learn to say no!
    LOL. Oh the joys, at least it will keep me out of mischief!
    Enjoy your visitors.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely "man bag" Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, absolutely fantastic, love it.
    Your are a very clever Sister!!
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing Hazel. A very good idea. Is that with the Xcut die?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha Brilliant! Great gift bag Perfect for a man Now I need an idea for a man that hasn't got a clue about DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant gift for any man, you have such great ideas, Hazel. I'm sure Callum's teacher will love the gift, there's so much thought behind it.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel,
    oh this is superb.
    I love it.
    You are one clever lady, no wonder peeps are asking you to make them for them.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant idea, I wish i'd seen this before Fathers Day as it would have been perfect for the garden tools & voucher I got for my Dad.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele the bag is tiny wouldn't hold the tools they hold mini products. Sorry Hazel x

      Delete
  12. This is wonderful Hazel, a really fabulous design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic tool bag Hazel, brilliant idea.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel,
    how cute is this, great man bag. You are so clever
    and I love seeing your cards and bags.
    Have a great day and wish your granddaughter H.birthday
    from 'auntie Mia' hihi Hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful gift Hazel. I'm sure the teacher will love it too. Top marks to you for making it. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel
    What a great make for a fella. I suppose you could do it like a lunch box and put small food treats in.
    Great stuff chuck.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool gift bag Hazel, love it! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hazel wow this Man bag is brilliant your so very clever.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Morning Hazel, catching up here, brlliant gift box for a man. What template do you use? are they cut down from the ones you gave me?
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Hazel,
    I am so late with this but your man bag is just perfect! What an inspired idea.
    I'm sure the man in question will love it!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Hazel this is brilliant - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete