Thursday, 7 May 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN






BIRTHDAY GIRL 






Today is our little grand daughter Lauren's 5th birthday,   This LOTV image  just suites her she is a little sweetie.   She was born the day after the last election.  Will it be that on her 10th birthday we will be waking up to find out who is in power too???

Lauren's card.      :- 7x7 pre fold card
                            :-  back ground paper ( first edition Dream catchers)
                            :-  LOTV image
                            :-  Happy Birthday stamp - just rite

The photo of Lauren was taken when she was trying on dresses, I do wish they had brushed her hair ( sore point with me )  but anyway she was in seventh heaven while trying on all the dresses?


Nothing much going on here today, just normal everyday things, which makes a change,  

Thank you for all your comments on the evening invitation.  As I said Gillian's friend choose what she wanted, I just made them up.   Then as a bride to be  she should have what she wants, not what on offer!  She still hasn't given me what she want to put on her inserts.   She is very laid back and I think she thinks " what's the hurry".  Maybe I will be lucky and get them soon, I don't think she realises that until they are put in I can't finish them?   No way could I do this as a business and I have told Gillian if any other friend asks the answer is " NO".

Have a good day what ever you are doing, hopefully the weather will stay nice.

Hazel xxx

18 comments:

  1. Hazel that's why I don't advertise to do weddings, I only pick up those I am requested to do. It's a minefield out there! LOL.
    Lauren looks a wee cutie in her party dress, hope she has a super birthday.
    Another beautiful card, gotta love LOTV images, so cute.

    Have a lovely weekend, hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a super card for Lauren, and she looks so sweet in the party dress. A friend of mine was the same with her daughter's hair. It was very curly and always a tangled mass! Used to drive me nuts!!! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and sweet card for a very beautiful and very sweet little girl you are so lucky to have such a sweetie little granddaughter especially with her curls!
    Have a lovely weekend Hazel
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren is really beautiful in her pretty dress.
    Your card is great love the image, just perfect for Lauren.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look at that little princess, she looks so pleased with that pretty dress!! Such a sweet card too Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hazel your little granddaughter is beautiful and I love the card you made for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Lauren, she looks so pretty.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel,
    Lauren is such a little darling and the LOTV stamp is just perfect for her. I don't think you can go wrong with their stamps, can you. Don't get yourself het up about her hair, she's beautiful.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Hazel Lauren is beautiful and pretty and her card is wonderful.
    She's gorgeous even though she's not had her hair brushed. Lol
    I hope she had a lovely birthday.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel,
    Happy Birthday Lauren, and doesn't she look so cute.
    Lovely Birthday card, and I bet she loves it too.
    I do love the LOTV designs.
    Thank you for the heads up on my win on Sue's blog.
    I have been having internet probs all day one minute it's on and then the next it goes off.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, beautiful image and beautiful grand daughter - hope she has had a lovely birthday xx enjoy your weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card for your beautiful Granddaughter Hazel,
    Happy birthday to Lauren..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Hazel, what a little sweetie, so beautiful in her dress, I'm sure she loved her card which is beautiful too, lovely image and colours. Have a good weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's gorgeous and looks like she was in seventh heaven trying on the dresses Bless her cotton socks The card is gorgeous too When I was at Ally Pally I noticed that LOTV do cross stitch kits I've already earmarked one of those to do as a birth sampler if I'm ever made a grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, what a sweetie....she looks so happy in her pretty dress! Love the card too, it looks just perfect for her......bet she loved it!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lauren is Adorable and so is the card, love it!
    hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel,
    Sorry this is late !
    What a lovely little girl Lauren is. Really pretty.
    Her card is lovely - just right. I like the LOTV products for children's cards. They have some good boys ones too.
    Lov Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hazel
    My, I have gotten behind.
    Little Lauren looks so like you and doesn't she look pretty in her smashing dress.
    Smashing card too which I'm sure Lauren loves.
    Have a great week.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete