Wednesday, 15 April 2015

ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY.






Good morning.  Please can anyone tell me where yesterday went???  I wasn't at work even!  I have no idea where time went.   Granted our younger sister Fiona called in and we had a good catch up chat for a couple of hours, then I went to meet daughter Tammy half way between here and Perth, Calum wanted his friend to stop over and of coarse they couldn't find the air bed.  So mum to the rescue.  I lent them the Z bed.    No point of her going and trying to find the air bed in the loft, so sure as eggs are eggs something would have been wrong with it.

Now I am hoping that today won't be the same?  I am not working again so I really would like to get some more deep cleaning done,  or another sort out of  my gift basket things!!!

Beth loved her card.  Her words " it's eptic" but hazel the horses head should have been a bit more forward?  But I don't mind as you don't do horses and you thought of what I would like and that's the most important thing!!!   What more could I ask for?  I took her tuesday to get school shoes - no luck, but she did get her  Converse High Tops that I said she could have from us as her gift, so one happy bunny.

So thank you for all your comments on her card.

 Today's card started as one I was playing with to see what I could do for a wedding card.   I had it sat on my work tray and Fiona asked if she could have it or one like it for her girls dance teacher who is getting married, well what could I say ???  So off I went and made up a box, got the tissue sorted out and yes I didn't photo it!  Luckly I had taken a photo of it before to see how it would photo and I had to do a bit of sorting on it, bits needed a bit more glue which was done but of coarse not re photographed.  But at least you can see what it was like?

Card size.                :- 8x8
Die cut.                   :-  Sue Wilson Striplet Collection Regal Die
Embossing folder.   :-  Sue Wilson Art Deco
Sentiment.               :- Sizzx's
Lilic Card.              . :- Papermania
Ribbon and pearls.   :- from stash

Thank you for calling in.


Hazel xxx

19 comments:

  1. A lovely card Hazel and those striplets look great. Fabulous for a wedding. I agree with you - I'm sure there are fewer than 24 hours in a day now! Time just disappears doesn't it? Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant, love the combination of those Striplet Dies.
    There certainly will not be more like yours when they show off the Wedding Cards.
    Have good day to yourself.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel
    Well, no wonder Fiona snapped it up as its a terrific wedding card.
    I was off yesterday and I don't know where it went. Off today too and guess it will disappear the same way.
    Have a great day whatever you do.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel this is stunning and so elegant - love it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel,

    Fabulous card, perfect for a wedding or other celebration.

    Have a great day

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant card Hazel I do love how you work those dies, perfect soft colour combo too.
    I'm with you and the days, don't know where they go some days. Busy but with not much to show for it!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Hazel, you use your dies so well & love the colours too
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Hazel, I know what you mean about time vanishing.
    Your card is gorgeous, love the dies used and your design.
    Enjoy your day, even if you are cleaning, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Hazel, love the design and how you've used the dies, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolute winner with me EPIC! I must make more of my Striplet dies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel,
    A really lovely card which I think would appeal to all ages and that's quite hard to do usually. Like the colours you have used and the beads and ribbon.
    So pleased Beth likes her card and her Converse Trainers! They are very popular!
    Enjoy the rest of your day off.
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel,
    Beautiful card.
    Lovely design and fab colour choice.
    Tell me about it I have been retired for ages now, and I sometimes wonder how I had time to work, as the days go by so quickly now.
    Or is it that we slow down with each passing year.
    All I know is this year I am lacking in energy, and tired all the time, and I was never like that.
    Maybe it's my new Blood Pressure meds.
    lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hazel this is so beautiful, if this is what happens when you 'play' just you keep on playing! Delighted that Beth loved her card and why not indeed.
    With love
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful wedding card Hazel, love your dies and color tones..
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful make Hazel - hope you had an easier day - its good to be busy but sometimes you just need a bit of time for jobs around the house! Big Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Hazel. Not surprised Fiona wanted it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hszel. Your wedding card will be one of a kind, which is why I enjoy making cards as you know it will never be repeated. I agree with you and everyone else that thinks we have an hour elf !! Something seems to shorten my hour's of sleep too !!
    I need MORE hour's in my day and a few extra in bed too !
    So glad all worked out with the sleep over and shopping trip.
    Have a lovely Friday.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi hazel.
    Beautiful card. I love the strip lets to use. I think sues dies are slowly taking over my spellbinders ones an her xmas collection will be releasing soon for this year lol gotta keep ahead Dont we lol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Hazel,
    I can't believe that I haven't said how lovely this card is. Where have I been for the past couple of days, obviously not on your blog. This striplet die is so lovely and useful.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete