Monday, 13 April 2015

BETHS CARD







Good morning, sorry I haven't been around much and have not blogged for over a week.  I had time off work while the family were away skiing.  So I decided I would just take some time out too.  I have been doing things in the house ie kitchen cupboards, wardrobe and drawer clearing things like that.  Going and meeting up with Patricia and meeting friends.  It was so nice not to clock watch.  
I should be back into work today, but mummy is at home and the girls are having a quiet day so I am not needed.  I am fine with that as this is what I wanted when I stepped back. 

It was Beths birthday on Friday, I was intending to do a photo frame up for her, but due to husband buying a new printer and I haven't worked out how it works and he isn't in the mood to show or help me with my project it will have to wait for another day?   Her card is made up with some of the die cuts I was to use on her frame.   Horses being one of her loves and what she choose for her invites I thought I'd use them to look like they were racing.    Just a very easy put together card. 

Dot folder.    :-     Embossalicious 
Horse heads  :-     Marianna designs createables animals 
Border die.    : -    Perseus from the Gemini collection
Stamp.        .  :-     Justrite
Flowers.        :-      Bought ones 


The other thing I have been busy with is making the wedding invites for Gillians friend.   They are all cut and ready for Alice to come to make her mind up as to what she wants me to put on her insert.  Once she does that it will be all go to get them made up.  

Thank you for all your lovely comment on my card.   I love seeing what I can do with a die.  The more uses the more value for money.   

Right off to get a wash on and get some housework done, might get some crafting done later.   

Take care.

Hazel xxx

25 comments:

  1. Knowing her love of horses I'm sure Beth absolutely loved this card Hazel. Oh how I dislike technology! Luckily for me John is very good with it all so he is my go-to guy when things go wrong. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card which will be loved and treasured.
    Glad you have another day to yourself.
    Me!! I just have to struggle on with Technology and it is a BIG struggle. John does not have clue, he can switch the computer on now, there's an improvement.
    Have a great day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Hazel I shall be keeping a look out for this horse to use for my Grandson and his mum too. I am sure Beth will love this one especially as you have made it just for her.
    Do take some 'me' time out, please don't wear yourself out.
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing card hazel. I love having a day to myself. I tend to just get lost whilst crafting or doin the garden xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Hazel. I'm sure Beth will treasure it always. Good Luck with wedding invites too as I know how strenuous that can be. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    What a lovely card and a great way to use that die! I'm sure Beth will love it! Don't work too hard today!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this card Hazel...wonder why!?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel,
    A lovely card love the horses die I bet Beth loves it & the Gemini die is gorgeous. Hug'sLynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Hazel, I'm sure it'll be much loved....great use of that die too. Hope you do manage some crafty time later.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel, what a gorgeous card, the horse die is fabulous, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel,
    This is really, really fab and perfect for a horse lover. I bet Beth loves it.
    George wouldn't know where to start with a printer, he can't even switch on the computer so I have to rely on my daughter for the technical stuff!
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect for a horse lover Very classy and very feminine without being too slushy for a growing young lady

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel,
    what a really fab card, and just right for a person that has a horse or pony.
    A very Happy belated Birthday to Beth.
    My 2 Grand Children no longer have their ponies, as they have grown out of competing, and the ponies were not being bothered with so they were sold.
    My Grandson has a IT apprenticeship at Canary Wharf in London, so hasn't much time to do such things now, and my Granddaughter is studying for her A levels.
    Just hope Beth keeps her interest going.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. glad you enjoyed your time off Hazel - its a good thing to do! Love the card you made for Beth - its brilliant! I bet she adored it! Hope you get to grips with the printer soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card-perfect for Beth by the sounds of it. Glad you've enjoyed your time off work-it's so precious.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect birthday card for Beth Hazel, I bet she adores this card.
    good luck with the printer.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel sorry im late commenting but ive only just got my laptop back.
    And this card is brilliant and the design is wonderful.
    You have been missed but do you feel good after a rest.
    Debs xx

    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hazel,

    Beautiful card you have made for Beth, bet she loved it? Loved your card On Sunday too, sorry not got round to commenting on peoples posts.
    Have a great day

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant card Hazel. I am sure Beth loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Hazel
    Wow, Beth will be one happy girlie with this. Great card for a horsey gal.
    Glad you have had some down time. Like you say, nice not to clock watch.
    Technology has not been my friend at times during the last couple of weeks so you have my sympathy.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card Hazel - and I'm sure will be much appreciated by Beth xx hope you enjoyed your down-time xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a super card for a horse mad girl, Beth will love it! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a fab card especially as Beth lives for horses. Bet she had the biggest smile on her face when she saw this Hazel.
    Have a good day xx
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Hazel I hope Beth had a super birthday, I love her horsy card.
    I've had a similar week here too, far too much other things getting in the way of crafting and blogging!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello Everybody,

    Below are the most recommended BTC exchanges (Bitcoin for CASH):
    Coinbase: $1 minimum trade
    CoinMama

    Get free Bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
    BEST Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete