Sunday, 1 March 2015

BATCH THANK YOU CARDS




Good afternoon.  Welcome and thank you for taking the time to come in and see what I have been up to.    Well I am glad to report that all the day and evening invites are complete, Gillian came yesterday and put the last of the day time together. I was the helper main job putting on the foam pads and peeling the backs off, ou forget how long that takes.   I also had to die cut a couple of bits an oops moment happened.   I was left to " waff" as Gillian put it putting the cards in tissue then into their boxes, I cut the labels for these this morning so that's another little job off the list, now the two of them can get the labels written up.     Gillian wants to have thank you cards at the ready, some little simple ones and then others.   She has a lot of patients whom she knows will give them cards, they aren't allowed to take gifts from there NHS patients. So these little cards are enough to just give thank them for there card.   Gillian and Andrew don't want gifts as they are just happy for friends to come to their party and bring their own drink ( hall liecence costs an arm and a leg)   They will supply soft drinks





Very simple cards made out of waste card from a " First Eddition" pad of 12x12. The heart die is from a set by Die'sire and the "Thank You " stamp is from Stamping Up. I got nine 4x4 cards from an A3 sheet of hammered white card, so very inexpensive, I also had a load of 4x4 envelopes in my box so lots of things used up.  
Tammy just phoned I had sent her a photo of these and she has put her order in for some of these  with "Happy Birthday" " Thank You" and " Just For You" 
As she said just right to keep in the drawer for those times when you have forgotten to get ones made.
So I think that will be a little project for a rainy day???  

Now Beth said to say thank you for all you kind comments, mummy loved her card, Anna decided on looking at Beth's again her card was the " Pitts" as she put it so she got me to put one together for her.


This one was made from one of the pads of card from "The Work" it's lovely to work with.  Just a little 5x5 card, very simply made.
Well I better make a move, we are all ( the whole family) out for High Tea later so I will have to go and find something to wear.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Hazel xxx

23 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Hazel, your failry getting on with your cards for the Wedding, well done and these little cards are just lovely, very simple but effective.
    Lovely birthday card too. Have a fab High Tea with the family, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so relieved at how well you are cracking on with the wedding stuff Hazel. All of your cards shown today are great. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon Hazel hope you are well what a lovely batch of cards you have been busy. And the colours and the design are wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you will be "celebrating" the fact all the Invitations are done & dusted.
    Loved these cards when you showed me them earlier, the are just perfect.
    Tammy is right great cards to have in "stock" for any occasion.
    Enjoy your meal

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for completing all the day and evening invites!
    Your thank you cards looks gorgeous and card you made for Anna to give is beautiful.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards you have made. I expect you can see light at the end of the tunnel now. The card you made for Anna for her Mum is lovely and I am sure Mum was pleased. Hope you enjoyed your high tea. Sounds good. Hope you find all you want at Glasgow. I am looking forward to Ally Pally now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel
    Glad you are on the other side of those invites.
    The thank you cards are super but you know I'm a sucker for FE papers.
    High tea. . . . . .used to do that when visiting Mum and Dads friends in Glenrothes. I remember going somewhere in or near Kettlebridge, which I don't think is a million miles from you.
    Hope you had a lovely time.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel, bet you are glad you have finished day and evening invites..
    These thank you cards are lovely, love thebirthday one.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hazel.
    Well done on ur completion of ur invites. I remember making mine for my own wedding lol it was tough but worth it.
    I love ur wee heart cards I might adopt that idea using my free paper pads from magazines. Never thought of using them like that thanks for the idea!!!
    Love Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased you have now finished all the invites Hazel that must be a relief.
    Well done you are the striplets queen. Your birthday card is lovely.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a great selection of cards Hazel - wonderful xx Big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many congratulations Hazel on completing the invitations you will be so relieved. I love the thank you cards so very lovely I am sure they will be well received. The birthday card is beautiful you to the rescue once again I see! I hope you enjoyed your high tea I remember having a lovely on once while on holiday in Aberdeen but you have earned yours after all invite making.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on finishing your invites Hazel and the thank you cards look fab. Love the birthday card too, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel,
    well isn't that a lot off your mind the invites all done and dusted.
    I know I really breathed a sigh of relief after doing mine for my Granddaughter's wedding.
    It seems like a really endless job at the time.
    Love your little thank you cards, they are fab, and cleverly designed too.
    As they say less is more, and they are a wonderful example of that.
    As you know I am not very good at less is more, and wish I was.
    My Granddaughter loved her Nappy Cake by the way, but I came home from the shower feeling very sick, and spent the evening in bed.
    I can't understand it as there were only little cakes small sandwiches, and a scone to eat.
    You know what theses posh places give you is not much more like samples. lol.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Hazel

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your daughters are _sooo_ lucky to have such a talented & willing Mom to do all these lovely goodies for them. Glad to hear the wedding project is coming along on schedule. Love all the sweet Thank you heart cards. Wow, you got use up some snippets, it sounds like, and how pretty. Perfect as a thank you for well wishes cards to the happy couple. Enjoyed seeing the Happy Bday card. Another kind act on your part. Hope High Tea was yummy. Sounds so very elegant. TFS & Hugs. Off to see the card that you mentioned, that I missed. Hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you are organised and I bet so pleased to be 'top- side' of your production line!! the Thank You cards are perfect for any occasion so can understand why you have another order for them - hope you had a lovely high-tea xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hazel,
    As always all your Cards are truly very Beautiful you are such a very organised lady, I really hope you enjoyed your Hi-Tea
    Take Great Care
    Love and
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your notelets Hazel and your card for Anna is beautiful, love your floral arrangement.
    Enjoy your high tea with the family.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Hazel

    What a really bust time you have had lately, just Thank you cards to do now and then you can breath easier!!. I agree with one of the comments that you should always have a batch of thank you cards, something I am learning fast. hope you enjoyed your High Tea.

    Big Hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel that should have said busy time, what a plonker!!

      Delete
  21. Lovely cards Hazel. Just catching up with my favorite blogs hope to soon get back to posting.
    Hugs
    Margaret m

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely card Hazel! I was actually browsing some ideas on how to say thank you for birthday wishes and I think these thank you cards would be a very nice option. thanks for sharing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete