Tuesday, 10 February 2015

A WONDEFFUL DAY!!!!










Good evening. No card to show, as you know I am busy with the invites.   So I thought I'd show you a couple of photos I took while we were walking down at the beach at StAndrews today.
The beach was clean, it is a very clean beach,but you can image with the winter weather., you do get loads of rubbish , even trees, fish boxes and lobster pots, but today none of that.  We use to go here every week, but when Harris ( lab ). Started to have a couple of little fits we stopped as he is a big silly daft lump who only ever got his ball at the beach, and he can't except that he doesn't get it now.  We let him have it for 5 minutes and just monitored him.  We had a lovely walk, even if Harris tried and tried to get Charlie to give him his ball.

We then went into" The Old Coarse " club house for lunch.  Now it's lovely in there with views over the coarse, yes its a little bit dearer than one of the cafes in the town, but take in the cost of parking up in the town it isn't really much more, and if you want a well done bacon roll at any time of the day you can have one, ( husband favourite, and I mean well done)   To many cafes only do a bacon roll till 11o'clock.    I had a lovely BLT, it was yummy.  So it goes to show that these places look very posh but they are not.

It was home then and I was very lazy and sat with my feet up.   It's back to the factory in a wee while to do cut some more striplet.    We are nearly there.

Thank you for the lovely comments on the Wedding Card.   I do love reading them and appreciate very one of them.

Right it's a cup of tea now then I will get cracking on the die cutting.

I am meeting up with Patricia tomorrow. The nice thing is I won't have to clock watch as I am not on pick up.

Hazel xxx



16 comments:

  1. What super views Hazel and you really are getting the best of the weather at present lucky you, we have not seen the sun for two days, it is just so cold.
    Have a lovely time with Patricia tomorrow it is the least you deserve after all your upset at work and all your hard work on the wedding invites. I am sure they will look just perfect when you get them all complete, and they will be unique which is wonderful.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy die cutting, the joys!
    The beach at St Andrews looks lovely too, lunch in the club house too, very nice.
    Sounds like a perfect day out.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hazel, lovely photos, the beach does look very clean and it was good Harris enjoyed himself, would do and Charlie good too, blow the cobwebs away.
    have a brilliant meet up with Patricia tomorrow, you take care, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Hazel.
    AAAAHHH, Paul's doing my head in, can I please come up and walk along that stunning beach with you Charlie and Harris. I'll treat you to that fab lunch again. Look at that beautiful sky, my bags are packed.

    Enjoy your day with Patricia, and the fact that you don't have to rush home

    Big hugs

    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening Sis,
    What a beautiful scene. I has been such a super day here as well even a wee bit warmth in the sun. Well it did have this side of the River Tay anyway.
    See you tomorrow
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these lovely views on your blog. It looks pristine but also a bit chilly. Happy that you had a nice lunch and hopefully something hot to warm up. It's always so lovely to have a pleasant outing. Off to see the card that I've missed. Hugs & enjoy your day out with Sister. Ya'll have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel,
    what lovely photos.
    The beach looks very inviting.
    I must say I did love St Andrews when we visited years ago.
    We found a pub just before we got there, and had our meal there, and may I say it was no frozen cooked food all freshly cooked food, and the chef didn't believe in frozen chips either, not very often you find that.
    Snap I like my bacon cremated as my DH calls it.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Hazel it must be so wonderful to live near such a wonderful place the scene is fantastic. And to just go for a lovely stroll on the beach.
    You enjoy it. And the bacon roll sounds wonderful i'm now feeling hungry.
    Enjoy your die cutting you'll soon be finished.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel, your photos look beautiful, how wonderful to live near such a beautiful beach..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picture of St Andrews beach Hazel, brings back lots of fond memories for me. Does you good to get a day out, especially when the sun is shining. Don't overdo the die cutting. Enjoy your Day with Patricia tomorrow. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Hazel the beach looks stunning and the bacon roll sounds delicious - I can almost smell it! yum!!! Glad you had a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel
    Its a few years since I've been to St Andrews. . . . .in fact, it was 1984 with my Mum and Dad as we stayed with our friends in Glenrothes. Dad and friend had tickets for the Open so they followed play around the golf course and me and Mum went shopping. Its a lovely town and Dad always loved playing both courses.
    Happy days.
    Enjoy your catch up tomorrow.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel,
    Beautiful photos! We had weather like that yesterday but not today! We do not have the beach! We haven't been to St Andrews for a long time. We lived in Aberdeen at the time and had care of a group of students! I wasn't much older than they were. We stayed in Halls at the University. You certainly brought back memories. We were there for a long weekend while the Uni was closed for holidays.
    Have a lovely day with your sister tomorrow!
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful pictures - the beach looks gprgeous and like you so clean too which is always a bonus xx Harris sounds lovely like my gran puppy Baxter who is a golden retriever and he is also a big, soft lump and we adore him xx have a lovely day tomorrow xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures Hazel you have the blue skies we had last week! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos Hazel, it looks so beautiful, you wouldn't think it was winter, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete