Thursday, 8 January 2015

JUST BECAUSE









Good morning.  And thanking for popping in to see what I have posted, and thank you for all the lovely comments about my "Rejected Card". Yes it has gone into my box, so it might find a home later.
Today's card is for a friend. I used the "Just Because" stamp as the insert will have "Your a Good friend"  on it.

7x7 card
Papers are from a Papermania pad called "Temptations" I have had it that long I'd forgotten all about it, till I was looking for something else paper wise
Sue Wilson dies.
Pearls from stash.

Steph I hope this stops those withdrawal syptoms, just been busy getting back into work mode, and catching up on other bits.  It all gets in the way.    Meet Patricia yesterday and had a good catch up. Hopefully weather permitting we will get back to a week meet up.

Right I'd better make a move we are off out once Charlie gets back from taking his car to get a head light bulb replaced.  I just using it last night and noticed it wasn't right.  If there's one thing that gets to me is head lights that are not working.

Hope you won't get this winds that are forecasted to be really strong, bit windy here but nice blue sky.

Take care.

Hazel xxx

16 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I love the leaf die, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... Yes it has : )

    Lovely card Hazel.
    Have a good day.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel such a beautiful card so pleased it will be going to a good home where it will be appreciated. Your leaves and die cuts are so lovely and your colours just delightful. I do know all too well that feeling of finding something you have forgotten all about! So pleased both you and Patricia had a good catch up.
    Take care if the weather is going to be as bad as they are forecasting 100 mph for you and we are to have 70mph.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Hazel and the die is lovely. Hope things are well with you. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel pretty card I love the centre piece and the design is lovely.
    sorry ive not been around much but im getting back into my blogging.
    Take care and Happy New Year

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smashing card Hazel, I often send "Just because" cards to folk that we haven't seen for a while and they are always well received xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, beautiful card, love the background and use of dies.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Hazel,
    Beautiful card I love the colours,& the Die's used are really lovely
    Glad you enjoyed your day with Patricia.
    Warm Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Hazel, such a lovely design and beautiful colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great minds think alike we have both used blue and white it is a good combination. Love the Sue Wilson dies you have used on it.
    Yes the change of scenery did Hubby good he came back tired but smiling.
    Hugs
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card design Hazel, love the dies and colours.
    Stay safe in the coming winds..Hate them!! we are getting them too..not as bad as you..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, gorgeous card, love the pretty dies and your colour theme.
    Pleased you had a good meetup with Patricia.
    Thanks for putting me right about the gift bag, I did think it wasn't quite right, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel, another lovely card there, perfect for any occasion. I love the dies you have used.
    I'm having withdrawal effects here too, but hopefully I shall get all crafty on Sunday with my pals. Hope you and Patricia had fun too?

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel
    Super card. Love that paper (never heard of that one but is lovely) and the die cuts.
    Glad you had a meet up with Patricia as I was wondering whether the weather would hold out for you.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and luv the background paper - luv how yiu have decorated around the sentiment xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Hazel a beautiful card, love the colours and gorgeous dies. Its very windy down here in the Northwest - stay warm! Susan x

    ReplyDelete