Thursday, 4 December 2014

"WINE & NIBBLES"

Good evening.  Thank you for all your lovely comments on my gift bags, the cards and bags are all delivered to the school, I am just now waiting for the last of the tray bakes to set. So that i can get the top layer of chocolate on.  Thank goodness in away it's only once a year.

Now a long with all the school stuff I have orders to get ready.  I am showing you a gift I made today.  My title tells you what's in it.   The idea is from Tammy, she is very good with the ideas.


 10 small bottles of red and white wine, some luxury mixed nuts.

All done up in a Christmas box ( Dobbies garden centre), some cello cling and Ikea ribbon I have had for years.  

Sorry about the photos being so spaced out I can't think how to move them up with out loosing them.

It's not a cheap gift to make up, but you could do it with less bottles in a smaller box.  This is a Christmas come thank you gift for Tammy's MILs neighbour who keeps an eye on her and see to her garden.  

Take care, 

Hazel xxx



12 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, what a terrific gift box, and a fab idea, well done Tammy.
    Hope you are well and not working too hard, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous gift box Hazel and Great idea. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Sis,
    Another of your fantastic "gifts" loved this when you showed me earlier.
    Given me an idea, off tomorrow to get some of those small bottles of wine.
    Hope the Tray Bake is finished off and packaged before it gets eaten!!!
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous gift idea presented so beautifully.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Tammy's MIL's neighbours-what a fab gift - we have a Dobbies in walking distance so might just have to check these boxes out xx hope alls okay xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Hazel

    What a lucky lady to get such a wonderful pressie, and your gift bags are beautiful. I hope you are keeping well.
    Tina XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks gorgeous Hazel a fab thank you gift. Oh I have two rolls of that ribbon!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful gift Hazel and I'm sure it will be appreciated, hick!
    Nut and wine, what more do you need and so beautifully wrapped.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous idea such a stunning gift Hazel thank you so much for the idea. Hope the tray bake is now all finished off and not eaten!!!
    Take care
    With love
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea,love your presentation,I would love to receive gift.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Afternoon Hazel wow what a great gift I would be over the moon to receive a gift like this. You do come up with some great ideas. Take care xxxx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel
    I get these nibbles from Lidl (yum) but as you say, the wine would add up a bit. Still makes a wonderful treat for someone.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete