Thursday, 11 December 2014

"OLDIE FRIDAY "










Gosh it's a week since I last posted.  I have been busy making up gifts and cutting gift bags out.   I haven't photograph the gift baskets as the light hasn't been good and they were needed to be delivered.   Today is " oldie Friday ". Erika at snappycrafts.blogspot.com  set this up so we can show some of our older work, why not join her it's good to get these old projects out again.  This basket is a bit like a couple of the ones I have been doing, just with different products.  

By the way Beth's school fair raised £1,140 not bad for a school of just over 100 pupils.  They still have school calenders sales to add to this total.   The fair it self was very busy and very hot, Beth wasn't feeling to well ( full of the cold) so we left after an hour.   So we just went home and cozyed up on the sofa watching a DVD.  





Now this was the scene at the school yesterday morning, snow on the Lomonds hills, it soon turned to a white out with a heavy snow fall, oh how I hate snow.  Yet for two and a half years Charlie and I lived in the very South of Germany running an adventure / ski place. Granted it was that very dry snow where as here it's wet and damp stuff.

Just looked out and oh boy, heavy frost and I am not looking forward to the drive to work, as there is BLACK ICE!!     Car needs defrosting, so I'd better get a move on.  

Thank you for coming to see what I have posted, feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them all and I do appreciate every one.  

Keep safe and warm.

Hazel xxxx



16 comments:

  1. Your baskets always look fabulous Hazel! Hope you have a safe drive this morning, I don't envy you. Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely basket goodies Hazel.
    Stay safe.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph, I do love making my baskets, granted by the time CHRISTMAS is over I willl be sick of seeing them. It's a nicer way of giving simple usefully goodies. My X cut gift bags have been a great hit this year, and thankfully they are so easy to make, plus adding a Sue striplet to them have been the selling point I think, my striplets will be needing replaced before long as I have cut out so many. You take extra care to keep warm, sorry about your cream carpet, ink is just the worst thing to get out. Hazel xx

      Delete
  3. A lovely basket Hazel.
    Take care driving in the ice.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous basket Hazel, bet it was gladly received. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another of your fantastic Gift Baskets Sis.
    Stay safe, like you hate this blooming feezing, snowy weather.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aye Hazel it was icy going into work here too today, brrr!
    Beth's school did brilliant what a great total for that amount of pupils, obviously lots of parents get involved.
    Loving your basket, as always you do such a super job and make up perfect individual presents for folk.

    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, have a super weekend and stay warm.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel
    I use the leave in conditioner of this brand so its a luxury basket indeed.
    Oooooh, do be careful.Hazel. These frosty mornings can be very hazardous.
    The school have done really well. That's a great sum of cash.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely oldie today Hazel! Well done to Beth's school too! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely oldie Hazel, like you I hate the cold..
    take care Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel this is a stunning and I have not seeing it befoure.
    I know Hazel had a busy week,part of it was doing a favour for me.
    Thanks Hazel.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ita, doing the favour for you was a pleasure. Hazel xx

      Delete
  11. What a lovely basket Hazel I just love Aussie products and they look extra super in such a lovely basket love it.
    Your hill look just like our fells very white with more of the stuff coming today. I don't mind looking at it but it another matter to be out in the stuff!
    Take care
    With love
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Margaret, at least we haven't had ant more but I can imagine your fells, beautiful to look at but not to be out in. Stay safe and warm. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully wrapped Hazel and fabulous products in them, ugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful basket and one very lucky recipient xx love looking at the snow in the hills in the distance but that's all xx we went out to the Peak District on Thiirsfay and there was snow in them thar hills but as long as it stays there that is fine xx I have tried to comment on Patricia's post a couple of times but it won't show the comment!! I will try again later xx hope this posts!!! xx enjoy the rest of your weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete