Monday, 1 December 2014

MORE SNIPET CARDS


Good morning, it's not too bad a one here still very grey skied, but dry.   I am not needed till pick up time at 3pm so some housework done including the ironing.  Then I decided to get the SNIPET cards finished, they needed inserts, all done. Well this lot, I am hoping to make up a few more so that on Thursday I can hand them into the school.
 Thank you for all your lovely comments on the gift bags, I have got to say the XCut die that our christopher bought me for my birthday has been well used.  You can even use your snipets up decorating these too.   I have been doing this to bags that I will show tomorrow.  These again will go to the school to sell.
Nothing much going on here at the moment, and I am really feeling the benifit of not doing all that I use to do at work, mum is doing more of the taking to school so I just start on those days like today at pick up time.  So it's good, granted I might gulp at the reduced salary when I look at the bank balance.  But no that is not important at all, we don't take it into the house hold budget it's there for extras like our next planned trip to Canada.
Any way off to cut some more gift bags, then I will sit and put them together, can do this sitting on the sofa nice and comfortable.


Mainly all made using waste , a couple have got die cuts, but not many.   They are either 4x4 , 6x6 or 5x7. What ever fits the bits.  

That's all, take care.

Hazel xxx

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant makes Sis,
    You make super cards from your snippets. The school will make lots for their funds selling these.
    Happy crafting

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really elegant and stylish Hazel. Bound to sell well!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel
    Another great selection and even better when they're from the snippet box.
    Glad that you're not as frazzled at work. I bet they are appreciating everything you used to do.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, your little card are so lovely, and can be used for may occasions.
    Pleased to hear you are enjoying your reduced duties, health before wealth I say, take care hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely selection of cards, I love the colours and fabulous designs.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel a gorgeous collection how thrifty you are making them from your snippet box they are lovely.Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, wonderful selection of cards, lovely colours and designs.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to use up bits Hazel.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your snippets Hazel, all very stylish! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness Hazel you have put your extra time to good use. Fabulous cards, wonderful designs. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super idea to use up bits and bobs, of which I have a room full, great cards.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gracious, these beauties are some wonderful 'waste bits'. How creative of you to take the bits & then turn out so many pretty cards...I really love the golden ones too, but each is just lovely. Great snippet cards too! Parsnip will love them just as much as I do! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hazel I think I need you to visit Derbyshire to use up some of my snippets!!! They just seem to grow - think I need to leave the light on at night to stop them mis-behaving!! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete