Tuesday, 2 December 2014

GIFT BAGS FOR THE SCHOOL

Good morning.   As I promised I am showing you some of the Gift Bags I have made up for the school to sell, I have decorated the bags using up bits from my bit  box and just  snipets.   I have more bags cut out ready to make up.



I have shown two sets of products to show you what you can get in to these bags.  The two taller products are 200ml size, so it's not just mini size that fit.

A bit longer a day for me today as its Beth's vaulting night, but don't have to stay and watch and get very cold.  Mum is on pick up on her way back from Edinburgh.  

Thank you for your lovely comments on my snipet cards, the school more than happy to have them to sell, I did hope to get the older ones that go to after school club to make these up, but it would mean me being their until gone 5.30 a couple of nights and I can't as I have Anna to pick up as well as Beth and take them to their activities.   So just a s easy for me to do them.  As long as the school gets some funds, they use the fayre to get funds to cover things like the Christmas party etc.  

Right off to get the Hoover out and get these golden lab hairs gone from the carpets, oh I wish this weather would make up its mind, so Harris's coat stops moulting, brushed him yesterday and filled half a carrier bag.  Mind you that was better than Sunday when he decided to roll, and I mean roll in mud, he was a black lab by the time he was finished, so he had to be hosed down, Charlie combed him after and it was a carrier bag full, then he just seemed to cast all day. 

Have a good day.

Hazel xxx

14 comments:

  1. Oh! My! Word! Sis these are brilliant.
    If they do not make LOTS of money on the night it certainly won't be for the want of "goodies" for sale.
    I love how easy these bags go together, a little decoration and they look fantastic.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hazel. Your bags and basket are simply beautiful. You have really shown the beauty of the striplets, and shown how talanted you are.
    Have a good day.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Hazel I really love these bags and they fit together so very easily and quickly I am so pleased I bought my die. Plus they are wonderful at using all the bits up, you should make the school plenty of money.
    I know just what you mean about dogs casting our two corgis are casting too if it is any comfort, and corgis have two coats an under one as well as a top coat, you could brush our two all day I am sure and still get hair off them. The joys of being a dog owner!
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bags Hazel. I would think they will be top sellers on the night. Hope your well. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Hazel what great gift bags I love the designs of them.
    And you have used some lovely colours.
    Take care xx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Hazel, these are wonderful and will have no trouble being sold.
    Oh Harris is naughty, but heavens he must be molting something awful to have filled carrier bags. hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, these are beautiful gift bags, gorgeous design..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel your gift bags are beautiful I love the Striplets. I'm sure the school won't have any problem selling them. Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel some more beautiful bags! I love these so much I have asked my daughter for the die for Christmas!! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel, there are only two downsides to having a dog, wet dog smell and the sheer amount of dog hairs that get EVERYWHERE! ;) It's an endless task.
    Loving your bags and I'm sure the school will too as I'm sure they'll fly off the stalls at the Christmas fayres.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a wonderful idea hazel. really brilliant. am at the hospital just now. shaun got his heart today. the operation went well but the next 48 hours are critical. keepung everything crossed x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty& look to have such useful goodies inside the nice bags. Should be very popular. Popped over to say thanks for your comment today, and see that you have the blogger picture problem all solved. Off to enjoy your earlier posts. TFS & Hugs too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these gift bags Hazel, the school will be thrilled ! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  14. More fab bags - how lucky are the school to have you making cards and bags to raise funds xx Luv them all and goodies look fab too xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete