Saturday, 13 December 2014

CHRISTMAS CARDS


Good afternoon, and welcome.  







Been busy making cards for Tammy, I had made some before with the memory box  Merry Christmas  and 25 th but she required more.  She wanted to give the people she does cleaning and ironing for ( she started her business about a year ago and is doing really well) so she wanted cards that were different from the norm.   Plus some for friends that will need posting so had to keep as flat as possible.  Here are some of what I had made, she is doing the inserts herself as she will do them on the computer, saves me.

I have used Sue Wilson striplet
Memory box Merry Christmas
Memory box 25th
Die'sire - Star of Wonder
Peel offs from stash, ( time saving to)


By next year I hope to have time to stamp more.   But seeing how last year I was still borrowing dies from sister Patricia.   I am pleased with what I have done.    I still have a good few cards to make. These are for special family and friends. I prefer to take the money I would spend on postage up to the chemo unit in the form of coffee ( the stuff they get is terrible) and nice biscuits etc.  I will take
these up when I am up at the unit for my six months check up.   Plus I always take for the staff who will be working over the festive time.

Oh it's that time again.  Curtains and blinds to be closed. Oh how I hate this time of the year.
Well  as I was closing the blinds etc, Gillian oldest daughter and partner arrived, armed with things for me to wrap, will show them later, I remembered to photo them.

Will finish here as it's now tea time, take care if you are out and about.  For those who are under the weather here are some ((((((hugs))))))


Hazel xxx

20 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel, your cards are all so lovely, your designs and dies are super, Tammy's clients will love having cards so unique.
    Baltic up here, crunchy snow outside,Brrrrr, keep warm and cosy, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, these cards are beautiful! I love your designs and how you've used the dies, fabulous, hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous selection of cards Hazel, your designs are so elegant and I love the colours.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel
    Superb selection you have made chuck. I've done a few "batch" cards as its the only way to keep on top of things at the moment (They've changed my shifts again).
    Hope the weather is being a bit kinder to you.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card designs Hazel, I have still some to make.. all the posting ones were on there way beginning of the week..
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look beautiful Hazel, such wonderful designs.

    Congratulations on being one of the winners over on Sue Wilson's blog.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Sis,,
    Love, love, love this selection of beautiful cards.
    Yes!! after we visited Birmingham, November last year you asked me " do you think I would use a Die Cutting Machine and manage to make cards??
    Well Sis this selection says it all ... they are wonderful. I am so proud of what you have achieved.
    Just noticed Jacquies comment ... your a winner on Sue's Blog. Congratulations!!
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Hazel, I ended up buying!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hazel, what an amazing collection of totally 'high end' classy cards, wow, you really are one very talented lady!
    Crafty hugs
    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Hazel these are some really beautiful cards love how you have used the striplets die very clever.
    CONGRATULATIONS on winning a prize on Sue's blog hope you enjoy your prize.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Hazel - your cards are amazing and you would never think that you are a 'newbie' to this craft - you should be well and truly proud of yourself xx hope the snow is still in the hills xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gone onto Sues blog and seen yiu are a winner - congratulations xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Hazel what beautiful cards I like the designs of them.
    I'm loving the striplet die.
    Take care

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an array of beautiful cards Hazel. Love them all. Have a Good Day my friend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel your cards are stunning,you are a quick learner lol
    Congrats on winning one of Sue's cards.They are fantastic and to have it in your hand,is fantastic.
    My attempt at cutting some Dies this week,wore me out,and another kidney infection has me in a lot of pain.
    Ladies Hazel has been fantastic to me organising,cardies for my Grand Daughter,in pale pink,and pale lilac.
    Hazel you are a star.Thank you.
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have a marvelous selection of beautiful cards. Each is so pretty, but I have to say, I'm really loving the look you've got with the SW inset die. I finally got that Bevel die but not used it yet. I think I'm a bit intimidated by it!! It's magnificent used the way you did, and your DD is very lucky to have such a talented Mom to make her these special cards. Good for her at completing the insets. Good luck too, in her business endeavor. These charming cards will be much appreciated by her clients. TFS & Merry Christmas. (I liked your idea about the postage being spent on a worthwhile cause. I was aghast when I saw the international postage on some of the UK cards I was fortunate to receive). Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Hazel these cards are beautiful. A newbie ? NEVER !! I just lovr coming in to see what else you've been up to and Im never disapointed.
    I had a big grin on my face when I saw your name on the winners list.
    Enjoy.
    Look forward to your next card/s.
    Sending love.
    Lancashire Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph, thank you for your lovely comment, yes I got a surprise to when I saw my name as one of the winners, I am so glad tonight to see that Sam Smithard has won the blog candy from Sue. As Sam comments every day. Also Sue never said that she was picking a winner so no one off commenters getting a chance. Thank goodness it does my head in when they only do it to win something. Rant over. I got the rest of the cards made for daughter, and yes forgot to photo them. Hope you are keeping warm, you will have to watch the cold at your market on Sunday. Take care. Hazel xx

      Delete
  19. Loving all your Christmas cards Hazel, great use of dies.
    Still cracking on with cards here.....maybe next year I WILL be more organised!
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete