Monday, 3 November 2014

25th ANNIVERSERY


Good evening and thank you for popping in and having a look.   Also thank you for all your lovely comments.

Going to be a short week for me this week as. I am off to the NEC in Birmingham for a couple of day at the end of the week with Patricia and Kate.    No bag packed or anything organised, but hey ho how long will it take to put a few clothes in a bag.  As long as I have the basic I will be fine.  Don't plan to buy much, and seeing how I was at Poles Apart this morning and spent some pennies, my excuse is I am keeping Adrian in business.   It's a fantastic family run business, when do you get offered a tea or coffee when you go into a big store craft store.

Any way today's card, was a card the Tammy asked me to make late on  Saturday evening she had forgotten it was their friends 25th today.    So sorry I have yes once again used striplet die and the 25th one.   Now when I was doing this design I didn't know that Kathleen's and Iain's bridesmaids were in navy blue dresses.  So it was just by pure luck I had put that coloured flowers on it.




This is an 8x8 card.

Last week I was playing to see if I could fit two striplet dies like I have, they just fit with just the two corners crossing causing an little tiny cut that's not meant so the flowers cover that.  But I do love how it looks.

So I have used Sue Wilson striplet, Sue Wilson, vine leaves, and finishing touches, memory box 25th. 
S.P. Shapeabilities, just rite anniversary stamp. Paper box silver card and flowers from stash.  

Again I apologise for showing another card with striplet die.   

Hopefully my next post won't be a card using the striplet 

Any way that's it for tonight,  off to put my feet up and relax.  

Hazel xxx









21 comments:

  1. Great card Sis, no need to apologise, just keep them coming. I love and use Sue's Striplets they make fantastic cards.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous sweetie :0))) huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Hazel. I love how you have brought the two dies together. Enjoy yourselves at the show. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and just perfect for the occasion - don't apologise for using this gorgeous die on your lovely creations as they all look so different xx in answer to your question on my blog - yes Emily is a Leo - a very independent miss (like me but I didn't have a choice but think I would still have been) she is non-judgemental and a good listener - moody at times but just an all round good egg!! and proud to be her Mum xx enjoy your put your feet up time xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Hazel - your card looks beautiful and perfect for the occasion - I do hope you have a good time at the NEC - its a few years since I've been but I always enjoyed it. Big hugs to you - you Patricia and Kate will have a wonderful few days! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Hazel, so elegant and striking design, lovely everything about it, the touch of navy with the blooms is gorgeous, not long now, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, Beautiful card, love the design, they will treasure this card.
    enjoy the NEC..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel
    Now , you know you will never get complaint from me about using a Striplet lol!
    A new way of using it that looks great. Super card Hazel.
    Travel light. . . . More room for crafty goodies! (Always room in your pockets for spare undies, remember last year hahaha!
    Not long now til we're rocking the Harvester again lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evening Hazel what a beautiful card I love the design you have done its so pretty. But these strplets make wonderful cards. Sorry I've missed some of your posts and they add all beautiful as always.
    Take Care

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this Hazel and how great is that that you have found away to use your striplet around the corner. With the flowers no one but you will know.
    Don't spend too much but have a good time.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel, apologies not required I love seeing these and this one is no exception. Very elegant and gorgeous! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely no apologies necessary Hazel. Keep 'em coming. It's great to be able to get so much use from a die. This really does look fabulous! I was a December bride and my bridesmaids wore French navy so this could be for me. Mind you - a few more than 25 years!! See you soon! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Hazel, love the use of the striplet die, don't ever apologize for something good!

    Enjoy yourself at the NEC.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Hazel
    As far as I'm concerned there is absolutely no need what so ever to make an apology for using any of Sue's striplet dies they are fantastic and so is your card very elegant and beautiful.
    Have a super time and a safe journey to the NEC, as you all pass over the Lake District I will give you a wave!
    With love
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel,
    what a very beautiful and stunning creation.
    I love how you have used that striplet die in a very different way too.
    This is what I think we all want to achieve out of our dies plenty of use for the pennies we spend on them.
    Enjoy the NEC at the weekend, wish I could meet up with you all.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning design Hazel, love the die cuts and color.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel,
    Thank you so much for your support and advice!
    Your card today is gorgeous, I love the striplet dies!
    Enjoy the Nec, don't spend too much!
    Hugs
    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hazel, a beautiful card, love the design and how you've used the striplet..have a great time at the NEC! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving how you've used the striplet dies to create your card. Love it.
    Have a super duper time in Birmingham, look forwards to seeing what crafty loveliness you purchase.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very clever use of the die, it's a gorgeous card.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Hazel,don't apologies for useing the striplet dies your card is gorgeous & I love those dies.Have a brilliant time at the NEC Big hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete