Wednesday, 22 October 2014

THINKING OF YOU


Good morning,  and thank you once again for all your lovely comments on my Bit Box cards.   I had fun making these plus the others that I have made, and box has still got loads in it.    I also would like to welcome Steph ( Lancashire Steph ) you might know her as, Steph comments on Sue Wilson's blog.  Steph felt she was a spy as she could look in and see what I was up to but couldn't leave a comment as she blogs under anonymous and my blog didn't allow that, so I have allowed it, so she doesn't feel a spy any more.

Things were a bit hectic here yesterday, had grandson here for a sleep over with mummy coming for them once she had finished work, well she came at lunch time and no sooner had she turned up when Christopher our son phoned with" help can I bring washing and use your machine". What could I say as I had been doing washing for Tammy.   ( so new sign on front of the house - Chinese laundry ) Patricia did say she hoped that they would chip in for a new machine when mine goes.  Christopher's machine bit the dust after 19 years.  New one should turn up today, but knowing the weather wasn't going to be good he just wanted a couple of loads done.   I feel the machine knew it wasn't moving with them. They should have moved Monday to a new  house which unfortunately has fallen through as they still haven't sold theirs. I think someone is looking after them as the new one needed lots of work.

Today's card is one I made for my box.



This card also contains a few bits out of that bit box, when I got my X Cut I played with different dies and thicknesses of card to see how it worked.   So with them and the vine type die cuts that Patricia gave me I made this.   How it turned out I felt it would make a lovely card for a female who was a bit under the weather.  

Back ground die is From the Sue Wilson's Spanish collection.
Heart felt asters.
No idea the vine die.
Pearls from stash.
Card turned out as 5 1/2 x 7 1/2. Now an envelope has to be made, why oh why did I not think and get it down to 5x7 as I have loads of that size.

Nothing much on the cards for today, it's pouring with rain and cold so maybe another day of card making out of that bit box.

Thank you for popping in.

Hazel xxx

17 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Sis,
    What a stunning card, love all the beautiful Die Cuts and how you have put them together.
    Hope you get the day to yourself today ...... !!!
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Hazel - you sound somewhat busy at the moment - hope you have had a little bit of a rest today!! This is truly a beautiful card - love those colours and the dies are amazing.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Hazel (or should I say Widow twanky!!) love all your perfectly matched die cuts. Speaking of dies my Sue Wilson die arrived today so I hope to have something to share soon!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Hazel, wonderful design, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Hazel, I love the design using those stunning die cut and the colours are beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card Hazel, I love your colours too. The dies are really lovely, your design too, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel
    Gorgeous card chuck. All the die cuts work so well together. Lovely design.
    Perhaps I could send some washing back with you in a couple of weeks?
    Mr D could pick it up again on one of his Scotland trips. No underwear, I promise! Lol!
    You could rename your blog, Hazels Wash baskets of Joy. . . . . . I'm going now before I get a slap lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Hazel, love your beautiful card, gorgeous die cuts and colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Hazel. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Hazel, love the design and all the embellishments.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Hazel, what a lovely card some beautiful die cuts there! Funny how todays generation can't function a day or two without washing, when mine breaks I just wait!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Hazel - another fab creation from bit and bobs - luv it xx it is a good job you don't mind washing - think you may have to take this up as a paid sideline!! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel,
    trying to play catch up on my comments.
    I am so glad I didn't miss this wonderful card.
    Love your super design of this, and when it gets sent out, the recipient is going to be so pleased with it, and of course it's pink my fave colour.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card Hazel - beautiful use of the dies! Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel
    Such an elegant and detailed card which is so very beautiful, a really clever use of pearls too.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love the details and colours, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this card is gorgeous Hazel so very detailed,you are very talented i love it .love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete