Friday, 3 October 2014

"OLDIE FRIDAY " AGAIN?



Firstly thank you for popping in to see my " Oldie Friday".  This is Erika (Snappycrafts) idea and it's a great way of showing how your work has come on. Now it doesn't have to be a card, just any craft you do.

I decided to put up some  of the boxes I did last year.



These are some of the ones I made right at the beginning of owing my own GC November last year.  

I have been asked to show how to do these with the older girls who go to out of school club at Beth's school.   ( what have I let myself into)

Things are not great here weather wise today, pouring with rain and windy, so not doing much apart from doing ironing.  A bit of a lazy day till I pick up at 3pm.  So I am making the most of it.  
Hope you have a good weekend.  Beth is trying to get me to go to Glasgow on Sunday to see her at her first vaulting competition - answer No.  As much as I would love to see her do her free style, but the thought of sitting there all day just isn't what I want to do on a Sunday. 

((((((Hugs)))))) to those who need them at the moment.

Hazel xxx

14 comments:

  1. Great boxes and I can see lots more being made at the school before Christmas. Beth fairly got you roped in there!!!
    Have a good day

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Hazel, sounds like you are going to be very busy with these lol!

    Have a nice day.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love making these boxes, yours look great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these boxes Hazel, what a pretty colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel,
    superb boxes for your Oldie for Friday.
    I love their fab colour and design too.
    Now I don't envy you the task of teaching how to make these great creations.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel and thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday, loving your boxes, great colour combos. Don't you just love it when the kids have weekend activities and you have to be there all day, not!
    I'm working so that's me sorted!

    Have a super weekend, whatever you have planned, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just enjoyed P's beautiful bags, now get to enjoy your fantastic boxes. You 2 sisters simply amaze me. What creativity genes your parents passed on. These are so lovely & delicate, and I can well understand your pupils wanting a lesson on the how-to's. Wish I could participate too. Don't blame you for keeping your Sunday for yourself, but it would be fun to see the event. Tell them to take lots of pictures! TFS & Hugs. Happy wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boxes are gorgeous Hazel. I love the colours and fabulous design.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel
    Don't know about you being roped in, more like lassoed lol!
    Just think you will be inspiring the next generation of crafters!
    These boxes are such good fun to make and are so lovely. Will probably make a few for the charity shop I volunteer at for their Christmas Glamour Event again.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel love your boxes such a brilliant design. A shame you just can't see Beth in her event without having to waste an entire day! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous boxes and unusual too and luv the 'daisy' style flowers - what with your boxes and Patricia's bags you have things all wrapped up (sorry - excuse the pun but just couldn't help it) weather here today is cool with rain - so not sure what we will get up to today, but whatever you are doing have a lovely weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These really are gorgeous Hazel - love the design, it looks quite intricate! Great colours as well - I've just been over to Patricia's blog to check out her 'bags' so you have both set me off wanting to make them!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Hazel, just catching up here, your boxes are really lovely, it's gorgeous card you've used and your embellishments are beautiful.
    Hope your weekend is good matter what you get up to, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. These boxes are beautiful Hazel and will make fantastic gifts.

    TFS and enjoy your Sunday
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete