Wednesday, 8 October 2014

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY



Good afternoon, at least it is a lovely sunny one, even if there is still a bit of a nip in the air.   I am enjoying some me time as I don't need to pick Beth up till 4pm.   She is doing bike training after school, then it's on to pick Anna up she is playing Netball.  So I did house work here then I got on with making a card I was asked to make.   The person receiving it doesn't know I have a blog so it will safe to show it.



Was asked to make a not to fancy but with a bit of sparkle card.

I cut out the 50 from the 2 pieces of paper which is I think 180gsm
Then just changed them over and stuck cut out pieces back in where needed.

Used  2 sheet of paper from a pack from Lidl
Memory box 50 die
Flowers are ones I use on my baskets.

The customer very pleased with it.  So I suppose that's all that counts.    


Now for a message from Beth.   

Thank you all very much for all my congratulations, I was very pleased to get my 5th. Infact I was surprised as there were lots of wonderful freestyles.    I must have done something right, liz who is our head coach is going to try and get a team together for next year so that I can be the flyer.   Hazel, mummy and daddy are saying no way - so watch this space as I will get Hazel to take a photo.
Thank you again 

Beth xxx


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and fitting the brief perfectly Hazel, love a bit of bling and that die is fabulous.
    Love Beth's comments too, go girl!

    Hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, love Beths message, she is fearless!

    Lovely card Hazel, love the 50 design.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Hazel and a lovely comment by " Beth the Brave" xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to read your special message from Beth. I have no doubt she will achieve all she sets out to do and I look forward to seeing some photos!
    Your card is gorgeous Hazel. I love the elegant design and pretty colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel,
    what a superb card.
    I love that fab glittery fifty, and of course the colour is right up my street.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and fitted the remit perfectly - luv it xx how nice of Beth to want to send a personal message of thanks to those who congratulated her - sounds like s really lovely girl xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel
    This great die really stands out with the fab sparkly card. Love it ! Bet the recipient will too.
    As for the young horse vaulter, Go Beth!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Hazel, can't beat a bit of sparkle......and it's just reminded me I'm gonna be 50 next year lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Hazel, what a lovely card, love the sparkle and the 50 die, it's fabulous.
    Love Beth's comment, a very determined young Miss, she'll do it too, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel, beautiful 50th card you have design, love the colours and sparkle.
    lovely message from Beth..
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there Sis!
    Great card, I loved mine which was very similar.
    A very effective card.
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Hazel, love the lilac glitter and what a pretty die. Lovely message from Beth, now I wonder who will win?? Money on Beth, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is stunning Hazel - I love it! Thanks for your continued support! Your a star! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really lovely card and a super die, the little bit of sparkle really gives this a lovely touch of elegancy enhanced further with the flowers.
    How lovely and well mannered of Beth to leave a message of thanks, follow your dream Beth I say but do take care sweetheart.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply gorgeous! Love this die (have it and not had a chance to use it yet. Before I purchased it, I was needing to have all kinds of 50th cards!). The papers on these layers are so pretty, and the die cut letters do sparkle beautifully. Love the way you've enhanced the simplicity of the sentiment with those pretty flowers too. Great card. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Hazel and what a fab die...lovely message from Beth, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete