Sunday, 19 October 2014

BIT BOX MAKES

Thank you for coming to see what I have been up to, and for your comments on my last card.

Well it's been a very wild day here in the east of Fife.   Rain has stopped but for how long that's the question?    So it's been an ideal day for staying in, not one for getting washing dry.   Tammy handed me three different coloured washes all in bags just ready for me to put each bag full into the machine, she is well trained as I would say, no mixing of loads.  I have done 2 of them they are on the dryers, thankfully a lot are thin t-shirts so won't take long to dry.  So not that exciting a day for me.

Over the week I have been using up bits from my bit box as I have said.  These are just a few more, nothing fancy,  it's just nice to use up bits.  It's kept me busy, well not that busy!!!





As I said " nothing fancy"    Waste from die cuts, die cuts that I wasn't happy with as I had used not strong enough card for what I wanted, but ok, cut offs of card,  pearls and ribbon etc.  from stash.  The school can have these to sell, as they say " it all helps the school funds". I have made a few more but I have still to put inserts into these.  Bit box is still full, but hopefully I will get more made. 

I am off up to Inverness tomorrow to have lunch and a chat with Kate ( Culliesocks ). We are off to the N.E.C.  At the beginning of November, so we will go over arrangements for that too.   Really looking forward to those days away and meeting up with (Ang. Mrs Duck) and Christine, and their is word that John Next Door could be there as well, plus anyone else that cares to join our merry little band.  

I will go now and clean up all the bits I have had out looking for bits, then I'd better get the Hoover out and get this place looking more respectful.  

Hazel xxx

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Hazel. My bit box was full and overflowing, so I heaved it. Not like me, but needs must sometimes. Awful weather here in Ayrshire too. Enjoy your lunch with Kate. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you've certainly got some great cards here Hazel. I love it when I can use up stash, and you have done a fabulous job here! Yes, won't be long now till NEC. Cannot believe it is a year since last time! There is no doubt that time really does indeed fly! Enjoy your time with Kate. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel
    My goodness, that is busy! What a cracking selection. I particularly love the swirly leafy die cut (maybe a Sue W vine?)
    Yes, can't wait until next month. It doesn't seem a year since I met you lovely ladies. Should I warn the Harvester? Hahaha!
    Have a fab day with Kate tomorrow.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hazel you have made some beautiful cards just from your bit box.
    I wish I was going to the NEC I'v only been once & just loved it. As I live in Kent it's too far to go just for the day so with the expense of hotel sadly a no no.I will have to make do with A P but that is a good day as Sue is there yay.
    Hope your well Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing fancy? They look fabulous Hazel!! Love the "waste" ones too they look so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely collection of cards Hazel, you have certainly put your 'bits' to good use!
    I hope you have a lovely time meeting up with Kate tomorrow.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, they look pretty fancy to me, Hazel! And you've done an admirable job at using up snippets & pieces to make some really lovely cards. Liked each one of them, and each was different. Have fun with Kate. How lucky you all are to be able to enjoy a wonderful craft show. Hope the weather will be cooperative so you don't get soaked. Don't buy anything I wouldn't like! (leaves lots of opportunities!). Off to enjoy some posts I've missed this past week. TFS & Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely collection of cards Hazel.
    Ang asked me to join you at NEC but I,m not back in time so have fun, I,m sure you will. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel, lovely cards using bits from your box, fantastic job.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Hazel you have been very productive, some gorgeous cards and I am sure the school will be grateful for them. It was a brilliant drying day here yesterday - very gusty but today its hammering down! Have a lovely day with Kate - send her my regards! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Hazel beautiful cards I think we all should use are bits up it would save us all a lot of money. So I'm going give it ago cos I've got two boxes full xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sis,
    Oh! My! Word! you have been a busy bee!!.
    Love each and everyone, the ones that are "waste" from Die cutting are really great.
    Must get back into the swing of things and do some crafting.
    Hope you had a great day with Kate, I am upset I did not manage to be with you.
    I am looking forward to meeting her for Birmingham and meeting up with Ang (Mrs Duck) Christine (Christine's cards and gifts) plus any others who would like to join the "happy band"
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Hazel - I wish I could come up with such lovely cards from 'bit box' they are fab xx enjoy your catch up today xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel,
    what really lovely array of cards.
    I love your fab designs of these.
    Why don't you join us in the snippets Playground with these.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel, what a lovely selection of little cards, all so different, would od for many occasions.
    Lovely to see you today, as always time too short, but will make uo for it in November, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel, goodness you have made some fabulous cards from your bit box, brilliant! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Hazel
    You really have worked wonders to think all these cards have come from your bit box very thrifty indeed as well as clever, well done.
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret sorry to read that you were in hospital, hope you are well on the mend now. Not what you want. Sending you some ((((((hugs))))))anyway Hazel xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Hazel for the lovely hug still not feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed this is taking too long for my liking but hey ho I will keep taking the medicine!
      Margaret xx

      Delete
  19. Thanks for your visit & comment. Just saw Kate's post & that you ladies had a swell visit. So glad you got to connect for a fun time and plan for all of you to enjoy the NEC show. Lucky ladies!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete