Saturday, 4 October 2014

BIG BROTHER CARD.



Well we are in to another weekend, and the weather hasn't been to good up until a few hours ago.   Heating was on as it was so cold, damp and miserable.   A ray of sunshine did come this morning when the Postman handed me a package that contained the most stunningly beautiful card.    Now I don't know how to link to others blogs that easily so I if you go across to    Http// drakesfieldcards.blogspot.co.uk.   you will see my beautiful gift.  Tina makes the most amazing cards.

Now my card to day was asked for along with the baby basket and birth congratulation card, this was for the couples 15 month old little boy.  So I used a LOTV little boy image which I thought just fitted the bill.



Just a very plain simple card.

I am having a lazy day.  One of those days you have loads to do but just can't be bothered doing things.  I will regret it tomorrow, but I will just have to get on with it as I will be back at work Monday.  The girls are off on half term as from Friday and so am I.  So I will be busy making sure everything is up to date.  I am cutting back on what I do at work but just can't leave things as they are. . A housekeeper is going to be employed, I will be there just for the girls - no ironing or room cleaning for me. Now how happy am I??? Oh yes very.....


Thank you for your comments on my "oldie". Oh yes I have been well roped in by the out of school club, but if the school raise funds from the them making and selling boxes and gift bags at the Christmas Fair then it will be worth the little bit of my time. 

Take care.

Hazel xxx

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hazel, a sweet image ideal for this card.

    Enjoy your week off, you do have half term early up there, ours is not for another three weeks I think, end of October.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image Hazel. Must have gone well with the gift. Enjoy your holiday time. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hazel, beautiful new baby card, it's such an adorable image, lovely design too.
    I'm pleased to hear that the bulk of the housework is going to be someone elses responsibility, you've been doing such a lot, enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Hazel, adorable image and fabulous design.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and what a lovely idea to make a card for the sibling of the baby - beautiful image too Xx enjoy the rest of your weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel
    Such a sweet card. Really lovely.
    Thank goodness some of the burden has been lifted from you at work. Hopefully you get some more "me" time now.
    Will pop over to Tina's and see what your gift is.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Hazel, love your adorable baby card, cute image.
    hope you had a good rest ..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Hazel. Great News that the burden is going to be lessened for you at work. Make sure you take the rest too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Hazel and excellent idea to give to the big brother they so often get to miss out. Make sure you do take it easier as often hard to stop.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Hazel sorry I've missed some of your posts they are all beautiful as this one is. The weather here is damp but it's not that cold yet. Do you have a email address that I can contact you on about my craft stall. Have a good day xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet Hazel and what a lovely idea to give to the "Big Brother". I had a peep at the card you received...what a beauty, and coordinated to the flowers you sent too!! Blog land truly is a place of kindness xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel what a lovely idea to give the new brother a card, and such a lovely one too! Great news about the housekeeper it always sounds like you have so much to do so this should come as a big relief for you. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel :-) this is such a lovely card and how special to receive a big brother card. I would also like to Thank both you and Patricia for the beautiful lace that I received from you both. I was so touched by your kindness. The bag was amazing too and mum ( Rita) certainly had an amazing day with you all

    Enjoy your time off

    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel, what a lovely idea for this card and such a beautiful result I too like the LOTV images they are so sweet. Welcome to the club, I too am the proud owner of a Tina card, I know just how you felt when you opened the parcel, absolute disbelief and wonder at such a beautiful work of art, I do hope it brings you as much pleasure and inspiration as mine does.
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a sweet image, and what a lovely thing to do for a big brother of a new baby (who is going to be getting all the attention, so what a nice way to include the other child). It's an adorable card with everything you've done to make it so cute. If you provide your email add, I can explain how to do the linking. I have moderate comments on, so only I will see your info. Be happy to help if I can. It's not difficult. TFS & glad your weather improved. We went from summer to winter - overnight it seems! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just pasted your link info & visited Tina's lovely blog & cards. Would join as a follower there, but don't see a place to do so. TFS the link info. She does stunning cards! (just like you & your sister!) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Hazel,
    beautiful boy card.
    I love that cute image it's so perfect, and wonderful for the occasion, and specially with one of your lovely baskets.
    It is quite easy to link a blog to yours.
    I will email you and explain.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI Hazel, a lovely card for a boy, such a cute image, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Hazel I had a day like that yesterday after being at work all week...sometimes it just has to be done but I agree you always regret it the day after. Tired.com!
    Looking forwards to some quality time in the tattie holidays too.
    Super card, I love the cute little baby boy, less is more in my books. x

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete