Saturday, 27 September 2014

CHRISTMAS CARDS


Good morning and it's a chilly but beautiful one here in the North East of Fife!   It amazing how better you feel when the sun is shining.    It's catch up on house work for me today. With being at work full time these last 2 days  things here have got left not done.  Now Charlie is usually really good at doing bits.  BUT apart from hanging out the washing that I had put on before leaving for work he hasn't done anything else.  Then again we all get days like that.    But when I left work last night thankfully by 5 pm.   The washing and ironing where all done up to date. Mine is the mountain sitting on the chair awaiting to be done at some point today.  Never mind I don't mind ironing it's would just be nice to not have any.

Now today are some Christmas cards that I have been making.  Tammy asked if I could make her some . Well she really said " now mum if you want something to do card wise, make me some ". So after I showed her a sample of  one using the Memory Box "Merry Christmas " die and their 25th die. She decided that she would like a few of these but to make them different colours/papers.  So these are what I have made so far, I haven't put inserts in yet.



It's amazing how different paper/card can change the look.  I just love Memory Box dies they cut beautifully every time.    I have a few more to make unless when Tammy is here today she will choose something else.   

I have a new baby card and a big brother card to get made by tomorrow so that will be my crafting for today - I think but you never know. 

Off now to do some house work.    

Enjoy your weekend what ever you have planned.  To to those of you who aren't feeling 100% here are some ((((((hugs)))))).  I know a few of you are having a hard time of it just now, but please have positive thoughts only.   

Hazel xxx

16 comments:

  1. Good morning Sis,
    Together all your look fantastic. I have seen them one at a time and they looked really good.
    Love the Dies you have used and feel a "borrow" coming on.
    Have a good day
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can see this blooming iPad missed out the word "cards" or was that me???
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Christmas cards Hazel. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Hazel and like you say they look so different in different colour ways and card/paper - gorgeous die and guessing quite easy to make which is a bonus when making Christmas cards - will take a hug had a bit of a 'tottering' time since end of June but onwards and upwards xx have a lovely weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Hazel, the designs are so stylish and I love the different colours you have used.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel,
    these are gorgeous cards.
    I love how they all look so different with each colour choice., and the 25th
    cut out goes on another card, super use of die cuts.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these Hazel, so simple but so effectivly beautiful. looks as if they will be easy to post as well. The dies and different papers really makes them all so very different. Have a good weekend, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel
    These Memory Box dies you have been using really do make a card. These are a gorgeous set and I'm sure Tammy will be wanting a few more.
    I never let Mr D loose with hanging out the washing (or getting it in for that matter lol!) as he doesn't hang things neatly, if you know what I mean.
    I wish I had a steamer like we have at the charity shop. Would make the ironing a lot quicker lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel, I LOVE these! I've got both of these dies (NBUS) and would never have had the idea to combine these dies as you've done here. It's a wonderful look, and how different your colors made each card appear. Lovely and so many! Good luck with your ironing. That is a chore I despise doing (always have) and seldom do any longer - unless it is for a formal occasion. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are wonderful cards Hazel and so kind of you to make them! Big hugs Rachel p.s thanks for your support - I really do appreciate it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel these are lovely, the sort you could make a big batch of. Loved yesterdays card too.

    Hope you got all the ironing done lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look fab Hazel. I too love Memory Box dies, especially the really delicate ones, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous Hazel, what a lovely die! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hazel, these are beautiful Christmas cards, look so elegant, I too love my Memory box/Poppystamp dies..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hazel, love your Christmas cards, especially the tartan one....I have a thing for all things tartan or plaid. Man mountain of ironing to tackle here again today, boo hiss.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel I love all these Christmas cards so effective well done.
    Sorry again for late posting Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete