Friday, 26 September 2014

A FRID.aY "OLDIE"


Well I have another go at trying to put an " oldie" on my blog.  Like some others I am having problems with blogger, it's going on a bit to long this time.

Any way Anna said to thank you for your lovely comments on her ring, yes she loves it.  Keeps saying " Do you like my ring " .    She is a happy bunny as they would say today as Jen let her clip Denise and she loved doing it.  Ok Denise has now got 4 hearts on him,  2 on his rear end and 1 on each shoulder, poor soul he has to go out in public like that tomorrow.         Also thank you for your comments on Patricia and Johns card, I forgot to write that I used the border die from SW Spanish die and the 50 is memory box, another lovely die to work with, the gold card was from a DCWV pad I got greatly reduced from my local craft shop.

Today's oldie is one of the first  cards I think I put together not even a year ago, so not that old.



Can't remember when I made it but I have been playing with my aster die and tissue by the looks of things. 

Any way I'd better go and get the washing in and get it ironed before I leave here tonight, otherwise I have that and more to face next week, another long week next week mummy away again.  Always a busy time of the year meeting wise for her.  This is when the girls were younger we would go away with her, but sadly that's all stopped now they are at school.

Have a good weekend what ever your are doing. 

Hazel xx

7 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Hazel. That Aster is beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Sis,
    I remember you making this. I was well impressed, you had just started making cards and you produced this beauty.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel,
    a very beautiful card.
    I loved it when you first showed it, and I still love it.
    Stunning flower in the middle.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Hazel. I love the flower, it's such a beautiful colour.
    I hope you have a good weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hazel, beautiful card, love your aster in tissue paper. wonderful colours.
    Have a good weekend, hopefully a restful one, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel
    Oldie but goodie. I remember you recommending tissue paper for that lovely aster die. Still looks terrific.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel, playing catch up today on my day off. A beautiful card and love your colour combo. Thanks for playing along with sharing an oldie and sorry for the late response. Where does the time go?!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete