Sunday, 18 May 2014

GIRLS,GIRLS,GIRLS!!!

Good afternoon, and welcome to Sam Smithard.   Thank you for you all being understanding of me making you think that I had the view of the Loch to look at at work.  Yes the gardens are beautiful and I do have a lovely place to work at.
I have been busy making up Nappy Cake orders, yes the title tells you they are all Girl ones, three of them.    Two are for members of the team up at the Chemo Unit, so I have made them the same, that way on thinking that one has got more than the other.  The third one is for a couple of whom the Daddy works with my oldest daughter.






Oh I have had terrible problems getting these photos in the right place and order, I am just going to leave it as it is. The lemon and white contents are for the pink bear cakes, and the pink for the brown bear one.  
Not happy how this blog has turned out but I will be throwing my iPad out the window if I try to sort it out.  I have been at this for ages so time to stop and go and have a cup of tea.  
Hope you have all had a good weekend, take care.

Hazel xxx


17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nappy cakes Hazel. You make them so beautifully too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hazel - but we expect no less from you...lol! Seriously there are going to be three very happy new mums. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hazel, your nappy cakes are just so lovely, beautiful little bits and pieces you've put into them too. The new mums will jus love them, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Sis,
    The girls at the Chemo Unit will be over the moon as always with your wonderful cakes.
    The one for Gillian's friend will also be well accepted.
    You always make such a fantastic job of these they are an absolute delight to see and admire.
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hazel, you are so talented, those diaper cakes are so adorable.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, your nappy cakes are gorgeous and will the mums will be thrilled with them..love all the details, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so wonderful Hazel, almost makes me want to produce another.....on second thoughts perhaps another dog would be more sensible!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous Hazel, the mums will love them!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Hazel these are absolutely gorgeous - if I had received one of these when I had my little ones I wouldn't want to open it and spoil it xx luvin the bears too xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Hazel, these are fantastic, I am speechless, they are so beautiful. What a lovely gift.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Hazel, they make such lovely thoughtful gifts and the are sure to be well received!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Evening Hazel WOW these are beautiful. What lovely gifts they make. Hope you are well and having some of this lovely weather. Take care Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. these look amazing Hazel - brilliant!! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel

    Those cakes look brilliant .. .. and looking at them I can smell baby powder!! Love that smell!!

    You are one up on me Hazel! I can't even post from my Ipad LOL!!!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Hazel
    Sorry I'm late.Aw, these are so special, absolutely gorgeous! Whoever gets these will be over the moon.
    No need to apologise about Chef/Chief. Just made me chuckle that someone would call a pony Chef lol! Mind you, the cat over the road is called Cat and next doors rabbit is called Prince!
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hazel great nappy cakes love them.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hazel, you are such a very talented lady, I really Love The Nappy Cakes.
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete