Monday, 19 May 2014

CHARITY GIFT BAGS



Good morning, well after a busy day yesterday making up my Nappy Cake orders, which I have got to thank you all for your comments, I do love making these as I like to think of the joy they bring to the new parent/parents.    
 I was asked yesterday if I would like to make some of my Gift bags for a charity event that is being held to rise money for the Army benevolent Fund and Maggies Cancer Care.  Of course I am more than happy to support this event as is Patricia.  She is donating cards for sale, we are away while the event is on so Gillian my oldest will be dealing with things.  All money made from our sales will go to the funds.

These are a few of the bags I made up yesterday, added some die cuts from my box just to make them a bit different, also I made a couple of cards that go with the bag, will do a few more.  I have to get it all out of the way in the next few days as I want time to get ready for my holiday.  
Well that's all for today. 

Hazel xxx

20 comments:

  1. Hello Hazel, love your gift bags and little cards, they are lovely, are they easy to make? beautiful little flowers too and pretty colours. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty bags Hazel, love each one and so pretty with the die cuts added.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bags Hazel. You both work hard for your chosen charities and I hope they do well for you. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Sis,
    Those bags are amazing, they will sell well.
    I love the addition of the Die Cuts

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bags and sure to be winners at the charity event - luv them and the matching cards what a fab idea xx did you say that these bags are from a die cut? xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bags are a brilliant idea for a charity event Hazel as they are so useful and generic too. Love the tags to go with them xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. brilliant gift bags - they are fantastic Hazel - wonderful - you're so clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such fab gift bags a Hazel & for such good causes, I'm sure they will sell very well! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful Hazel, I am sure the will be very popular.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for info xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Hazel
    What a splendid display. They will fly off the stall. The die cuts make such a difference. Love the one with the double wreath on it.
    Hope that bikini and flip flops are packed! (Don't get that mixed up with your NEC suitcase lol!)
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi hazel, these are really beautiful gift bags, love the colours and your die cuts on them.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening Hazel what beautiful bags they are really pretty. I like the colours you have used. I'm sure you will sell loads of these. Xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful gift bags Hazel. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your gift bags Hazel and a great selection.
    A great cause to be supporting. x

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab selection of gift bags Hazel, you are well into your die cutting. They should sell well. Love your nappy cakes also, you are right new mums love them. Flora xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these very much Hazel.

    They are sure to be very popular!!

    I hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all gorgeous Hazel and going to a very good cause. Love your nappy cakes too almost good enough to eat! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Bags, you are a very talented lady I hope you have a great holiday
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are beautiful Hazel! Have a great Holiday!

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete