Tuesday, 13 May 2014

BABY GIRL & BOY GIFT BAGS


Good afternoon,  we started today off with a beautiful morning, blue skies and warm.  Now it's getting very dull and the sky is now grey, oh just what I need when the girls have tennis this afternoon.
Again I must thank you all for your lovely comments on my card.  I have used that die so much that I have order my own one now, that's the good thing about borrowing and seeing if you like a certain die or not, it's great.
I got a request asking if I could make something to put some hand knitted baby little cardigans into to make them into a lovely little gift that was different, so this is what I did.




Yes I used my new gift bag die again, I very simply embossed with SB dotty folder, added the rocking horse die.  I put a white one under the blue just off set.  And of coarse a pretty pink SW bow on the other one, now if I had had a pink rocking horse die cut I would have used that, but these were from Patricia  and I had used the pink ones up.  Tie some ribbon from stash added a Dummy embellishment and that was it.  Took me all of just over half an hour to make and do.


I thought I would share this photo taken yesterday at the Loch across from work, I just love this time of the year when all the young are about.

That's it for today, off now to get the girls from school and get them to tennis, well that's if it on seeing how it is now raining and we have had thunder.

Take care.

Hazel xxx

16 comments:

  1. Hello Hazel, beautiful boxes, such a fab idea to put in a gift for baby. I've never seen this die before, looks really useful.
    Lovely photo, looks such a nice spot to look out on, have a good day, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new die for me too but your gift bags look great Hazel. Don't work too hard - but the view helps! Love from Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bags/boxes Hazel. They look so adorable. What size is the die can you tell me. Beautiful picture too. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bags Sis, they will be perfect for the first size baby cardies.
    Love the coloured inside and your embellishments.
    Will cut you some more Blue & Pink ones
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, what a great view from work.
    Great gift bags too. I love the dotting insides and the LIS approach to the front. You just need me to buy that bow die?! LOL.

    Have a super evening, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fab little gift bags Hazel and those goslings are adorable and what a view!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are really super bags hazel - gorgeous! I bet they went down a storm! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous Hazel what lovely bags I am sure they will be much appreciated. Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your gift bags are beautiful Hazel, I love the detailing you have added and pretty ribbon.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bags, finishes the gift perfectly, great photo also. Flora xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two absolutely gorgeous bags and luv the embellishments on both and the dummies are fab xx luv the view - there are a lot worse views to look out over when working xx take care xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful gift bags Hazel, beautiful embellished ..love the photo.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Hazel what great bags. I would love to recieve a gift in one of these bags there lovely. It must be nice to work with that view across the road i'd get nothing done. Hope you are well xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Hazel, these are fabulous, love the way you have added the lovely details and ribbons...looks like another die for my list! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great hazel, really pretty.

    What a fantastic view from work, I envy you lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel
    Sorry I'm so behind.
    I could see your bags selling very well on a stall as they are so terrific. Love how you have decorated them too.
    Wish I had that view from work. . . . .mine is a car park and dual carriageway lol!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete