Thursday, 15 May 2014

APOLOGIES TO YOU

Apologies to you all that thought from my photo of the Loch was what I saw from work, NO it's across the road, but saying that I only have to go down the drive and I pass it going in and out.  So I thought I would show you what I do see at work.  The house is in the old wall orchard.   So here are some photos of different areas within the walls.















Sorry was trying to put up a couple more photos but I just can't get them to load up but at least you can see I do have a lovely out look.  Patch and Chef are in the little paddock at the moment as the two of them love to escape into the big field, no matter how  Alison  the groom puts the electric fence those get out, but it is lovely when to open the gates to come in the drive the two of them are there to get a pet.
Sorry again sorry if I miss lead you all, the walk round the loch is beautiful, when the girls were babies I walked round it most days with them in their big pram it was a way of getting them to sleep, especially Anna she just didn't sleep that much, now I can't get her up out of her bed in a morning.
I am taking it easy today, I stood and ironing for such a long time yesterday that I am not doing much, the girls are in school dogs have been walked and washing is in the machine, so that it till I pick the girls up at 3 pm. Pony games aren't on tonight so the girls are going to do music practise then they can chill out, it will do them the world of good.
That it for today.

Hazel xxx



14 comments:

  1. Hello Hazel, it certainly looks a lovely place to work from, love the little pony, don't work too hard today, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Hazel - still nice views to look at from a workplace xx thanks for sharing xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Hazel - your pictures look fabulous - what a wonderful place to work! hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Sis, don't think these really show the extent of the grounds. They are great though, and I know you enjoy your surroundings at work.
    Please take it easy we need you "fit" for our holiday
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still a great view Hazel. Love your pictures thanks for sharing.
    I have a date with a large pile of ironing later too.....it just never ends!

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, still a beautiful view whether from home or work. How lovely is that, so much better than a housing estate or school lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics Hazel and thanks for sharing them with us. What an adorable little coloured pony, we had one here and he was an absolute bu**ger for getting out!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful kept gardens Hazel. Such a lovely outlook, especially in the nice weather. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hazel, they are still beautiful views, what a fabulous outlook.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hazel
    Lovely house and garden. Is that a flattened space hopper? I used to have one and loved it. They have a pony called Chef? Kids call their pets some strange things these days.
    Take care, you're on the countdown to Turkey now (and I don't mean Christmas lol!)
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Hazel its still a lovely view it must be lovely to work with such a view to look out on. And I like the ponys there lovely. You take care and have a rest. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel what fabulous pictures how lucky you are! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hazel, I have just joined your Blog which I found through Sue Wilson's Blog, you make some amazing Cards etc: Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel, great photos, what a lovely place to work! I don't think you'd want to see the view from my office!Thanks for sharing, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete