Thursday, 1 May 2014

ANOTHER CARD FOR DAUGHTERS ORDER



Good after noon.   Thank you again for your lovely comments on my snippet card.   Just thought I'd post another one of cards I have made as part of an order Tammy asked me to do for her.   
Had an early start again but managed to get a few jobs done before I took the girls to school and walked the dogs, so I got back home just around 10am and I don't have to go back till I pick the girls up. Pony club games practise tonight for Beth. She is part of the team that's going down to the Borders on Saturday, poor wee thing will be shattered come Sunday with us having so much on this week.     Not nice here at all,  it's pouring with rain and not very warm.  Anna is away hill walking with their school and a few others, it's all part of doing "The Munro Challenge " that they will do at the beginning of June, glad I don't have to do it in this weather, but she is all suited and booted as they say.  Thankfully she does a lot of hill walking with the family when they go to the borders, so she is use to it.   

Now for today's card.


A baby girl card.
I used SB scalloped edge die, the white die cut is one of a lot from Patricia, X cut for the other two cuts.  Tammy loves the feet image and she gave me the patterned card, she brought a pack of card back from when they were away but had ideas for using each sheet, I don't mind as I like what she picked.
Nothing else going on, I should - note I said should take the Hoover out and do some housework, but I can't be bothered and if I am lucky Charlie will do it when I go away to get the girls, if not it can wait till tomorrow.

Take care.

Hazel xxx

18 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Hazel. I'm sure it will be treasured too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hazel, beautiful card, love the baby's feet image it's just gorgeous.
    Again fabulous dies and such pretty patterned card. This card will be a lovely keepsake, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Hazel, so pretty, I love the image of baby feet as you would have probably known by my blog lol!

    Sounds like a very busy week and weekend ahead I am sure the housework can wait, you deserve some rest.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very very busy time Hazel ..I managed to get my housework done first thing or it could have waited LOL Gorgeous card love the papers and that image is so lovely..huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card and a really sweet image Hazel.. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab card and I do luv the baby feet that you and Patricia use on your cards and it will never date xx luv the colour combo of card and paper used too xx housework will always wait for another day!! xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Hazel, the image is so cute. I love the pretty papers and fabulous layout too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card - love those feet - fabulous! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Hazel what a sweet image. Just read how well Beth did brilliant news. Try and find some time to put your feet up Hazel! Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Hazel what a beautiful card as always love how you have used the dies and the colour. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that little feet image too, so cute for a baby card. Great layering with your dies too.
    I'm glad the girls liked the photos.....I think all children should visit Florida at least once....mind you I had to wait till I was 19 when I first went....still had just as much fun.

    Have a super long weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel,

    I have just read your comment I am so sorry for thinking the girls were your Gran-daughters, how silly of me? I can see why you're worried I would never let my daughter ride without wearing a hat for protection. I used to be a Nanny many years ago in Surrey, I was only 18 at the time lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am really liking all the delicious die shapes you've got on this lovely card. That soft color is so pretty with the sweet baby feet. Love the breakup of the pastel with the crisp white of the square motif too. Hope your rain goes away soon, so you can enjoy a pleasant wkend. TFS & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Hazel, such a beautiful card; love your use of the dies and the colours and such a sweet photo, hope you have a lovely weekend, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful baby card Hazel, love the baby feet image, colour tones and cutting dies you have used.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hazel
    Cute but stylish. Love the patterned card. That image is lovely.
    Yes, had a nightmare with Blogger. I had the cookie messages popping up and could not leave comments. . . . . .just on my tablet it seems, I have managed to on my phone.
    Have found deleting the cache and cookies seems to work for certain blogs.
    What a pain though! Lets hope it sorts itself soon.
    Thanks for letting me know its not just me.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi hazel wow your die cuts look amazing on your lovely card :) beautiful!

    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally adorable card Hazel, beautiful layering and fabby pastels. I think I need a few more dies.

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete