Friday, 11 April 2014

USING MY NEW DIE

Good afternoon.   Firstly thank you for all your lovely comments on the  " PONY CLUB " board.  The girls are thrilled with them all, here's hoping the judges like what they have done!!!   I will let you all know next week.
I have enjoyed my time off it's been good just doing what I want to do with on clock watching?
For Mother's Day my youngest daughter Tammy and husband gave me a gift voucher for our lovely local craft shop with the instruction I had to buy a very pretty die as part of it. So I did and this is one of the cards I made.




It is black and pink, but I think it's looking more brown and pink.my black card is from my Noir et Chic 12x12 pad, the pink I think is from a packet of 160 gm.  Black ribbon and gems from stash.
I bought one of the Sue Wilson Spanish collection ( Granada)  and I already had the bow die.  Now I have to say the Granada die cut beautifully and I enjoyed using it.

Well I am off to collect daughters elderly cat and take him to the vets he's not very well and old age isn't helping, ( he has a water infection )  he such a sweet old man.
So that's all for today hope you are all well and if not here are some (((((hugs)))))

Hazel xxx

15 comments:

  1. Hello Hazel, this is a beautiful card, love your colours and it's such a pretty die, I love the bow die too. These new Sue Wilson dies are really gorgeous, but I'm managing to resist.
    Hope the puss gets on well at the vet, take care, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel,

    What a beautiful card, love the die cutting and colours, yes it looks Brown to me as well but still looks great.

    Hope the little Kitty is ok?

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Sis, I love the colour combination and design.
    Those Dies are stunning.
    I managed to get my "Striplet" one out of the packaging at long last. It also cuts beautifully and NO!! Wax Paper
    Enjoy your weekend
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hazel what a fab card, I love her dies too I bought one of her other bow dies at the NEC and I love it! Hope the cat is ok lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel, stunnung card love black and pink so girly. Sue Wilson certainly brought out beautiful dies recently but have had to sit on my hands lately but you never know I may catch my hubby looking the other way lol.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Hazel, such an elegant design and I love he colours.
    I hope your daughter's cat is okay.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful.....gorgeous dies & a lovely colour combo! Hope the kitty is ok......have a lovely weekend!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hazel
    Very dramatic with the black and pink but I love it. The Granada die looks very nice. I'm still having an affair with the Striplet at the moment
    The First Edition pads are my faves and I've been lucky to pick up some in the sale at work.
    Hope your leg is better and that you are getting some rest.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card Hazel - this really is beautiful - love it to bits xx I think you'll get a lot of use out of this die - its beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Hazel, stunning card, love your color choice of black and pink, those dies look beautiful, have not got any of these yet.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Hazel Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. Hazrl with card is stunning i love the colours you have used. I love the sue dies they make great cards. Have a great weekend. Take care xx

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stunning card Hazel. Great dies. The colours are very dramatic - although it looks brown on my monitor too. Who said the camera doesn't lie? Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card and luvin the colour combo xx I have not bought any of the SW dies yet but from day one I wanted the Striplet die and having seen so many cards made with it - I have decided it is a must!! then I swap between others like the one you have used and the one SW used yesterday the Cordoba die - oh what is a girl to do!!! xx hope the cat gets better soon xx have a fab weekend xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, such an elegant card - I love your new die!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your new dies Hazel....well Jel!
    Hope you have had more success with your ironing than I have.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete