Wednesday, 30 April 2014

MY SNIPPET CARD

Well I was going to say good evening but it's far from that here in Fife, it's pouring with rain and very cold. Now yesterday was beautiful with the temp of 19c today 5.5c big difference.
Thank you for all your comments on my last card and as promised I am showing you the one I made from the left over bits.



As I said I have made this from the bits that was left over, plus I added an extra die cut another one borrowed from Patricia, some ribbon and a pearl from my stash. Very simple but I feel it's effective.  

Now as you all know Beth was wanting to try her hand at "Horse Vaulting" well it's not a great photo but this is Beth on the back of a very big 16.3hand horse, after half an hour, if I knew  how to get the little video up on here that I took it would show you her balancing on one knee.  They did ask if she had done it before - answer NO.  But she loved every minute had a smile on her face from ear to ear. So it looks like this will be what we will be doing every Wednesday. 
Been a long day I had to be in for 7 am today and got home at 6.35pm and didn't get the time off  in between that I thought I would, to much to do. Another long day tomorrow so I am having an early night. 

Hazel xxx

13 comments:

  1. Gosh that is a long day with no break as you had thought. Put your feet up tonight Hazel. This card is lovely using the negative from your previous card. I have that die - it is a Marianne Creatables die, but they only have numbers, not names. It looks so effective. Must remember to try something like this. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel
    And there was me moaning this morning about a 9 hour shift today lol!
    Your snippet card is as gorgeous as the original. Still lovin that pink.
    Great photo. So, no Neddy in Lycra then?
    Get some rest chuck.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hazel, just love it. Great piccie of your Gran daughter on the horse I remember when my daughter used to go horse riding as a child and they had to turn round on the horse a complete 360 whilst the horse was moving, kids love it as they have no fear. Now you can get some rest Hazel after a very busy day.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Hazel, love your beautiful card, that pink is gorgeous, lovely layout.
    your Granddaughter looks like she is in her element.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Hazel its lot a good evening here we are in the middle of tge biggest thunderstorm. And I've had to leave betty out in it Lol. Hazel this is a beautiful card it just shows what you can do with your leftover bits. I love it. Xx

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card with left-over bits xx luv the dies that have been used on both cards xx think you need a good nights sleep and then after tomorrow a day of rest xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous Hazel, I love the elegant design.
    Glad that Beth had a good time.
    I hope you manage to get some time to yourself soon!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card \hazel and great photo - glad all went well! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Hazel, very elegant! I'm glad Beth enjoyed the vaulting..knew she would be fine..when we are kids we have no fear and I think it's great to do for balance, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Hazel. Very classy. You must be so tired. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Hazel, your card is gorgeous, such a great idea to use the negative of the dies cuts, love everything about it.
    Well done Beth,at that age there is no fear is there!, great photo, thanks for sharing, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love the drama on this gorgeous Red & white. Love how you used the negative on the embossed piece and then added the spray of red flowers to the other side, adding in that slender ribbon trim. Thanks for sharing the riding picture. Oh my that looks like fun for her. What a little athlete. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Hazel, the red and white combo is striking.
    Hope Beth had fun! (Bet you had your eyes shut?)

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete